Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:19 pm
- Forum: WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog
- Topic: Into the Woods Replies: 9
- Views: 2044
I love it—I like getting to see development in real time, watching the tree sizes change was quite interesting :D I know Wolfquest is supposed to be realistic to the specified locations, but I think larger trees would look really cool in another game, maybe fantasy; I wonder why I haven't seen that ...
- Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:14 pm
- Forum: General WolfQuest Discussion
- Topic: WQ 2.7 costs $10. Is it worth it? Replies: 385
- Views: 165366
I definitely agree that it is worth it. I've had great fun with Wolfquest 2.7 for the past few days since buying it, enough to want to 100% it with all achievements (Halfway there)! As said above, it will also give you a discount to the new version when it is released since it will be a free update—...