Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

xc92u3

Re: WolfQuest Roleplay Thread

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:49 pm

I join a game of RP with my friends. There is an obnoxious brat in the server whining about how we should do a zombie apocalypse vampire ghost Halloween RP while everyone else has better ideas. Whisper (obnoxious person) kept yelling at us to vote for her ideas, but everyone ignored her and I kept saying that the host should decide (Salt). Salt said she didn't know what she wanted, and that didn't help >_^
So eventually, after resisting Whisper's screaming that we're not voting for her pumpkin RPs, we all decided on a natural disaster RP --but to turn it into horror, it had to be more than two disasters... oof
So we're all in the game, a separate game than Salt's, so a good ol'friend of mine named Shadows was host. Whisper joined; I wasn't surprised.
Shadows: Okay so we all live here in this cabin as a pack
Me: 'Ight
Whisper: i'm a cat y'alls
Me: No you're not, it's a wolf RP! I really hate it when there's a dino in a dog RP, can we have a pure game?
Shadows: What do you mean pure
Me: no game is pure just ignore me
--
I really was annoyed when Whisper was allowed to be a cat. I had to put up with so many games with people who were obsessed with Jurassic stuff and were playing as dinosaurs.... and she was from Warrior cats and I really do actually think it's a series for kids, not teens, like Harry Potter. (Neither of them I'm growing to like, haha, I'm unique XD)

Whisper: *Finds the mangled body of what looked like a kitten*
Pepper (another friend): EWW
Me: nu
Whisper: *It had bled out from a gash, so we buried it in tears*
Me: WHISPER STOP IT (Whisp had already found a dead kitten and I was getting fed up)
Shadows: why you do that it ICKY
Whisper: I wuv cats
Me: No you don't
Me: WHY DO YOU DO THAT ahhh
Pepper: ;-;
Whisper: Because I'm a stupid potato
Me: ...who's gonna get reported
Me: Yes, that is a threat
Pepper :O XD
Whisper: YOU THREATENED MEH
Shadows: :\
Pepper: okay BTWRP
Me: What's BTWRP
Pepper: Back To Weird RP
Me: XD
--
So a while of that nonsense, then a 'dust storm' swoops over, then we hunt and bring Pepper a chunk of meat, and then a tornado comes, then the dams (we were in LR) gave way and the place flooded so much that I had to dive down to find Pepper, couldn't, could when I was about to drown, went up for the sake of character, then went back down, was banged in the head by a plank (according to Pepper, because she didn't want me to save her XD), woke up on a log XD, went down to save Pepper again, got her out and to land, went to the hills... and looked back and she wasn't there. In the meantime, Shadows is hanging out with an NPC character cougar named Jolt and he's making him his mate... which is weird because they're both males. ._.
Then I go back down to get Pepper, but then get trapped in a house looking for her and can't get out then I drown because it's dinner time and I need to be at the table
--eats dinner--
then I get back on, game's still going, I go back to where I left off (because I hadn't missed much and Pepper was in her same spot) and I wake up AGAIN on a raft that's slowly sinking, I get to shore and then pass out from exhaustion
Then I find Whisper and Shadows and Pepper sitting there, and none of them seem happy to see me... and Shadows didn't even know I was there until he told me to kill Jolt so I DID XD
And Pepper resisted all the help I tried to give her to protect Whisper's "kits", which I didn't really care about because they were immortal anyway (how can a newborn kitten survive a fire when the fire started first in the same building they're in? :|) and yeah it just went downhill from there. The beginning was really fun besides Whisper's shinadigins, and then after something happened (forget what XD) I tried to kill Whisper... oh yeah I remember why just now OOF
And you know what's funny?
Walter, my character I used in that RP, is terrified of water XD

noir_187
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Alex

Re: Funniest Wolfquest Roleplay Posts on MP

Post by noir_187 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:56 am

A couple weeks back I was in this ridiculous RP. So I joined the RP, looking for a good time. I describe my character and make it clear she's not that nice and to not take what she says personally, you know? And since I'm roleplaying I write in-character.

I had my wolf walk through a field at night and this one chick was there, 'seeing her dead lover's ghost' or something and was literally screaming, running around, and tripping over herself. My character naturally thought this chick was crazy and decided to leave that alone. Until she tried talking to some other girl by the river and the girl got spooked and this chick was getting mad and started an argument with me over... something. I have no idea, it was that inconsequential. I think it was because I 'scared that other girl off' or something.

Anyway, later I went over by the bison peak den, which was claimed even though there were no packs. This chick showed up and got mad at me for being near the den, though my wolf was just saying stuff like "nice place you got here" lol I was not interested in leaving, so there was an argument.

This chick was actually getting really worked up IRL. Like she was steaming mad. She was making OOC comments every other message talking about how annoying my wolf is. I told her to chill and that it was just an RP, nothing personal and nothing to get mad about. She was 'unsheathing her claws' and everything. I commented on how wolves can't do that, and she said "i saw someone in another rp do it okay!" And then she was asking for permission to kill. My wolf didn't even do anything LOL

I just ditched, called her and her buddy edgelords (because they were ngl, all this claws business, asking to kill, saying they've killed 5000000 wolves or whatever, and being like "my wolf isn't normal >:3c"), and went to chill by the river. I was RPing a chat with another player and the argument up the hill became the topic of conversation, because it was so loud this other character could hear all the yelling down by the creek. And the chick i was 'fighting' with (lol) got so angry about this that she left. The funniest part was that everyone was glad she was gone! Like... wow. That was how salty this chick was.

they also told me to use quotations for speech as if i wasn't using quotations and as if I don't know that. like, dudes i've been at this for nearly a decade. I know what i'm doing lol i guess they got confused because i was writing my character's thoughts/feelings or whatever, but i think they just wanted something to gripe about
formerly PureBloodVampire
icon by LupinzPack

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:12 am

-A person named Lily joins the game-
Friend: MUAHAHAHAH
Me: oh no
Friend: RUN LILY RUNN!!!!
Lily: uhhh
Me: I'm sorry Lily XD
Friend: ACNABE GONNA GET YOU
Me: RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! ACNABE WILL CATCH YOUUU
FRIEND: AAAAAAUGH RUN LILY!!!!
Lily: someone please help me xD
Me: OMIGOSH IT IS THE LILY
Friend: IKR
Friend: RUN LILY RUNNN
Me: I'm sorry. W-We're kinda insane...
Friend: yes, but... RUN LILY
Lily: FROM WHAT
Friend: ACNABE
Lily: WHO BE THAT
Friend: I don't really know, but purps here and I are her parents
Lily: what...
Everyone else in the game: ...
Me: aheh
Lily: *leaves game*
Me and friend: oEOoeOEoEOE

This is what happens when your friend makes you listen to Alan Walker

Edit: there's more...
Spoiler
Show
Me: Does Percy ever get..... hungry?
Friend: Oh yes. A lot. He also likes blue foods
Me: *panting* okay... o-okay... *PANT PANT PANT* I CAN STILL CONTINUE TO EXIST...
Friend: what
Me: Is... *faints*
Friend: *kicks* GET UP
Me: *much paleness*
Friend: *kicks again* GET UP!
Friend: are you dead?
Me: yes but no
Friend: well if you talked I think you're okay
Me: okay fine.... *g-gaaasp* AAAAAAAAAAAUGH
Friend: WHAAAaAAaaAAaTt
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa
Friend: ARE YOU SCREAMING ABOUT CORNSTALKS AGAIN
Me: (spews a bunch of random I don't remember)
Friend: okay.... I'mma go.... *steps back*
Friend: *runs out of room*
Friend: *runs back in with knives*
Me: *touches self* wait where'd it go
Friend: DIE CORONA DIE!!!!
Me: wait what
Friend: *STABS MULTIPLE TIMES*
Me: AAAAAUGH *faints*
Friend: aaah much better.
Me: *sits up* why are you stabbing Corona
Friend: cause they mean and ruined 2020
Me: Eh. *lies back down* AAAAAAAAAAA
Friend: OMG STOP SCREAMING *stabs*
Me: AAAUGH YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE
Friend: WHAT
Me: idk. THE JAR
Friend: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Chelseadawn
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Chelsea

Post by Chelseadawn » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:04 pm

I am dying at all of these, I HATE roleplaying in a game that is already RP based, why can't we just play the dang game? :|
New to Forums - Playing WQ since who knows when.

AStrangerOnline
Pup
Pup
Name: Mochi

Post by AStrangerOnline » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:42 am

I've fortunately not been in many weird games, though some titles are just..

Anyway, I was unable to find a good server and then came across a recent one called Lion King RP. Confused and intrigued, I clicked on it and found two other people, one called Scar, the other Simba. This is roughly how it goes, a little changed due to me not remembering a few unimportant parts

Scar- Hi
Simba- Welcome
Me- Greetings, what is this roleplay
ScarOrSimba- Lion King
Me- Oh, okay, what's happening so far (By this point, I had so many questions and was seriously regretting joining the server.)
ScarOrSimba- We're re-enacting the film
I said nothing, and they went on to roleplay it in your typical three-word sentences.
A few minutes later, I left the game.

Seriously though, this is a wolf game. Not a lion king game.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:32 am

Haha, that's kinda funny, @AStrangerOnline. I always seem to run into weirdos like me though
Spoiler
Show
Shadow: how old are you guys also boy or girl?
Me: Why do you ask? Well alright.... I'm 5,013 and I'm a forest creature
Patch: 100000 and a vampire
Me: wow that's nice! Shadow what about you
Shadow: what...
Spoiler
Show
Me and friend: *join game*
Person1: hi
Me: Heya fella humans!
Friend: Hi guys I'm a human
(We kept saying super random stuff)
Person2: guys don't respond to Ikol (me)
Me: awww someone who looks down upon the insane-
Person1: what xD
Spoiler
Show
Egg: *cursing at people*
Me: Egg, shut up
Egg: ok
Me: Lol thanks
Rat: lol what

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”