Lost River Music and Merch

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Lost River Music and Merch

Post by loboLoco » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:20 pm

Thank you to all of you who have purchased the new Lost River DLC map! We really appreciate it, and we've enjoyed seeing players explore and experience the map! We have now added the new music from this map to the WolfQuest original soundtrack, and also the old Music Extras DLC pack. There are nine new tracks, all composed and performed by Tim Buzza. In the game, you hear these when you're exploring the human areas of the map, and a few other select locations. We think Tim once again hit it out of the park with these tracks, and we know a lot of you agree. There's now over three hours of music in the soundtrack -- and the price is still $10, so if you haven't purchased it, no worries, the price isn't going up.

Purchase the soundtrack:
* On Steam.
* On Itch.io.

We've also begin adding art from Lost River to our RedBubble store: the new town sign painting by Rolin, some achievement icons by Loach, and some of the new dream images by Susan. We'll be adding more in the future too. Check them out on RedBubble!

Thanks to everyone who has supported WolfQuest this year. We're going strong and have a lot of great stuff still to come, so stay with us!

The WolfQuest saga will continue! Stay tuned for more news in upcoming devblogs about it and other new features!

Once the game is completed on PC/Mac, we will turn our attention to other platforms.

We do not announce specific release dates. We will release them when they are ready.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Re: Lost River Music and Merch

Post by Windstrider » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:20 am

I've always loved the soundtracks for this game, it's cool to see some new stuff! Also I love the Lost Cup Coffee stickers lol, the UFO one is my favorite