This 'n That

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

This 'n That

Post by loboLoco » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:30 pm

First of all: WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition is 25% off as part of the Earth Appreciation Festival! That brings the price down to US$14.99. The WolfQuest Soundtrack is also on sale! So, if you've got WolfQuest on your wish list, this is a rare opportunity to save a few bucks. Or, if you already own the game, you might take advantage of the sale to buy it for a friend who'd enjoy it. Lots of other great Earth-themed games are on sale too. Sale ends April 26.

Today's devblog looks at a few common questions about the upcoming injuries system, and gives a sneak peek at one of the new DLC wolf coats coming soon.

The WolfQuest saga will continue! Stay tuned for more news in upcoming devblogs. More maps and wolf customizations are also coming in 2022!

Once the game is completed on PC/Mac, we will turn our attention to other platforms.

We do not announce specific release dates. We will release them when they are ready.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Re: This 'n That

Post by -Wolfdog- » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:49 pm

I am very grateful for the territory-saving system! I always found it unrealistic how a wolf's territory just vanishes over the next winter season! This will help with continuity. The limping mate is adorable, I will definitely be patient with mine when he experiences a limp. The coats are also looking really good, and I'll definitely buy it (even if I won't use it because I only use one wolf--- I can't fathom not buying ALL the wolfquest DLCS).

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:14 pm

The territory carry-over might be the single greatest quality of life update since AE came out! I loathe having to do the territory mission repeatedly (especially when I'm playing the same wolf multiple years in a row) and so this is a big relief.

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:26 pm

That territory carry-over is definitely a welcome addition. It's little quality-of-life things like that, that make games a lot more enjoyable to replay. I think it'll also make aging up a wolf much more convenient and less repetitive.

I also really like the look of that new wolf coat, it looks really good. More variety in customization options is always nice, so I'm definitely going to buy the new DLC when it's released. Keep up the great work!