Happy Howlidays from WolfQuest!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Happy Howlidays from WolfQuest!

Post by loboLoco » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:36 am

Happy howlidays and a merry new year from all of us at WolfQuest! We appreciate everyone’s support and patience over the past four years.

And if you missed the recent announcement: We're going to release Slough Creek for WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition as Early Access for PC and Mac on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. We're so excited to get the product of years of work into your hands at last. But this is only the beginning.

Still to come while the game is in Early Access:
• beavers
• bighorn sheep
• achievements
• Slough Creek multiplayer
• some new features that we haven't announced yet

This first Early Access release of Slough Creek offers plenty of fun and excitement for PC and Mac players. So mark the date on your calendars!

The game includes:
• Amethyst Mountain
• Slough Creek
• Lost River Classic
• Multiplayer (Currently for Amethyst Mtn. and Lost River Classic. Coming soon to Slough Creek)
• Classic WolfQuest 2.7 is also included in your purchase.

The mobile version will come after the game is completed on PC/Mac platforms.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Happy Howlidays from WolfQuest!

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:01 pm

I'm so excited! Greatest Christmas present ever :D

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:00 pm

It's amazing to see how far the game has come over the past few years, it has been a long journey but also a fun one, and I'm glad that I've been able to follow it from the start. I've been watching these development blogs from the beginning, and it feels like it was just the other day that the team first announced WolfQuest Anniversary Edition, yet that was over 3 years ago now! And yet, this whole journey is still far from over. I'm so excited for Slough Creek, it's hard to believe that the wait is almost over and that it's finally almost here.

Merry Christmas and Happy Howlidays to everyone on the WolfQuest team, and thank you for your time and dedication to making WolfQuest the greatest game it can be and allowing it to live up to its original potential. That is truly the greatest gift of all.

BlackMetal
Pup
Pup
Name: Avenger

Post by BlackMetal » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:03 pm

Merry Christmas, a happy new year and good health! And thanks again for telling us the release date of SC! That's a great gift.

Anyway, stay safe and healthy! :wink:

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:38 pm

:shock:
THIS is an amazing Christmas gift!!! Thank you, I'm SO so so excited. I've been waiting for almost 4 years for this moment. Merry Christmas Wolfquest Team.

alleykat3000
Pup
Pup

Post by alleykat3000 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:01 am

I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited. Slough Creek is honestly the best late Christmas present you could have given us. The game has come such a long way in development, and I'm still absolutely amazed by how beautiful the landscape is, and how amazing the gameplay is. Keep up the amazing work! c:

Jake M
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Jake M » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:30 am

Parent here, my daughter came in the room ecstatic the update come out today. She's pretty excited to say the least, I wish some of your merch was available in kids sizes.
Any idea what time the update will be available today? Thank you!

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by loboLoco » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:38 pm

Jake M wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:30 am
Parent here, my daughter came in the room ecstatic the update come out today. She's pretty excited to say the least, I wish some of your merch was available in kids sizes.
Any idea what time the update will be available today? Thank you!
I hope your daughter is enjoying Slough Creek now!

There should be plenty of options for kid sizes on our Red Bubble store, but we certainly might have missed checking those boxes on a few items. Please let us know which item you're interested in (best to email us directly at info@wolfquest.org) and we will check. Thanks!
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer