Happy Thanksgiving 2020

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Happy Thanksgiving 2020

Post by loboLoco » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:52 am

Today is Thanksgiving for those of us in the U.S., so we thought we’d give the pups a bison feast, at one of my favorite spots in the real Slough Creek. We’re thankful for all of our WolfQuest players who have helped keep the game alive for all these years, and for our amazing development team who are turning our dreams of the the game into reality. What are you thankful for? Let us know in the comments!

WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition is available now for PC/Mac on Steam and itch.io, as Early Access. The game currently includes Episode 1: Amethyst Mountain, Lost River: Classic, and multiplayer mode in both maps. Slough Creek is in development! The mobile version will come after the game (including Slough Creek) is completed on PC/Mac platforms. The next episode, Tower Fall (DLC) will follow. We do not announce specific release dates. We will release them when they are ready!
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

BlackMetal
Pup
Pup
Name: Avenger

Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2020

Post by BlackMetal » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:26 pm

First, happy Thanksgiving! :D

I'm grateful for keeping the game available on Steam (because I only play it on Steam) and sharing your progress in your devblogs. And thank you for including us in the community. That means very much to me.

Keep safe and healthy! :wink: