Stop and Smell the Arnica

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Stop and Smell the Arnica

Post by loboLoco » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm

We’re all busy working on various aspects of the game. Tommi is creating the mate and pup AI for life at the den. Mikko is making some important refinements to multiplayer. Andrei is expanding features in many of the game’s secondary systems.  And Susan is taking time to sew masks for donation to hospitals, non-profits, and congregate living communities. If you want a WolfQuest themed mask, Redbubble has added them as a product option on our Merch store: https://www.WolfQuest.org/merch

Meanwhile, I have been working on a variety of things as well, including some tricky bugs in the latest beta build. I've also been looking for some wildflowers to include in Slough Creek. The models take a bit of tweaking but add some nice spring color, as you can see in this week's devblog video.

We have released the first episode of WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition (Amethyst Mountain) for PC/Mac on Steam and itch.io, as Early Access. While in Early Access, we are updating the game frequently with more features, multiplayer, and ultimately the Slough Creek episode with pups. The mobile version will come after the game is completed on PC/Mac platforms. We’ll then resume development of the next episode, Tower Fall (DLC).
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

xc92u3

Re: Stop and Smell the Arnica

Post by xc92u3 » Thu May 07, 2020 10:45 pm

Yaaay! Some new pretty flowers to sniff!
And I thought the WQ masks were awesome, haha! I want one! :D Thank you Dave!! I'm so excited for Slough Creek!

BlackMetal
Pup
Pup
Name: Avenger

Post by BlackMetal » Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 am

I'm really looking forward to the Slough Creek update!
If you're looking for names for Wolf Packs in Slough Creek, I'm happy to contribute again! :D

CitrusTree
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by CitrusTree » Sun May 10, 2020 9:52 pm

This is really beautiful, good job Dave! :D :leaf:

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Mon May 11, 2020 11:24 am

The model for the arnica look great! No doubt Slough creek wil be awesome when it comes out!