By Pupular Demand

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

breannakristine
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: By Pupular Demand

Post by breannakristine » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Brinnadaze wrote:6. Actually have the pups go inside the den if you’re away.
I suggested this a few years ago and won a t-shirt. I seriously hope that this happens this time around! I also really agree with your other suggestions!

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Aw they're so cute and floppy and fuzzy! They look amazing!

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 pm

Neamara wrote:
Black Burn wrote:Edit: will the Grizzlie Bear model and gaits be updated too,
If so AWSOME
Yes, grizzly bears will indeed be receiving a new model in the anniversary update. :)
loboLoco wrote:We've got a new and improved grizzly model, and a cub, in the works.
Source: Re: Flock Around the Clock
Cool, because the current bear gaits look a little... Off
And a cub, will you be able to attack them too, or will the mother not let you.
Thanks for replying! Thank you WQ Team.

TalaKnight
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by TalaKnight » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 pm

I Love this. I would love it if the mother/other pack mates could like groom them or snuggle with them. That would be ADORABLE!!!

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 am

TalaKnight wrote:I Love this. I would love it if the mother/other pack mates could like groom them or snuggle with them. That would be ADORABLE!!!
I already snuggle my puppies in 2.7. :D
I pick up the pup and as I'm stooping to get it, I lay down and snuggle the pup until I hunt or a predator comes.

Zikura22
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Zicka

Post by Zikura22 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:53 am

1. They'd be mire irritated or whine when hungry

2. The bold/ energetic puppies would bother and provoke the adult wolves like -hey! Notice me!- or would be harder to carry cause of jerking -hey! Let me down!-

3. After some predator experience and being trained they'd recognize some predators themselves and would run towards the nearest adult wolf/ the den for safety (they'd be slower but still- in 2.7 they don't seem ti care)

4. When returning to the den after some time they'd run towards us all happy (welcome home! Do u have anything for me?)

GREAT JOB with the pups! They look all awesome!!!! :) sooo ADORABLE

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Zikura22 wrote:1. They'd be mire irritated or whine when hungry

2. The bold/ energetic puppies would bother and provoke the adult wolves like -hey! Notice me!- or would be harder to carry cause of jerking -hey! Let me down!-

3. After some predator experience and being trained they'd recognize some predators themselves and would run towards the nearest adult wolf/ the den for safety (they'd be slower but still- in 2.7 they don't seem ti care)

4. When returning to the den after some time they'd run towards us all happy (welcome home! Do u have anything for me?)

GREAT JOB with the pups! They look all awesome!!!! :) sooo ADORABLE
I like those ideas! Keep them coming, Zikura22!

SimplyGreenflower
Pup
Pup

Post by SimplyGreenflower » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:19 pm

This may be shot down, but can it be possible for us to move pups to a new den? But when you are on the final journey, it would be nice if the pups could hunker down while you hunt. One of my main issues is leading my pups and making sure they don't starve on the tip, my mate is usually useless...it would be easier if they could stay in a safe location while you hunt, then maybe call them over if a kill has been made or a carcass is found.

ShimmerStrike
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ShimmerStrike » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Oh my goodness those pups are the absolute cutest!

So, i really would love to be able to play games with my pups. I put a few ideas in the list below.

1. Having them chase my tail when i wag it.
2. Tug-o-war with a stick.. Or at least watching them do it.

As for some other interactions, i completely support the idea of them sleeping next to you, and everyone being able to actually go inside the den. I also came up with a few ideas.

1. If they could wade and swim in shallow water. I would love to see my pups splashing around! However they should probably stay away from deep water, or maybe only once they've fallen in once. Or it could be a challenge. But i do know that there are some ponds that are completely shallow so they would be safe.
2. Some of my pups have walked right up to predators i have been fighting, like cougars, so perhaps some of the bolder ones would try to help you fight. Only when you are there though, and they should run back to the den if the predator turns on them. Or the predator simply wouldn't turn. I would be so proud though if it said, "River has chased of the cougar!" There could even be an achievement for that! ^W^

I know this is off topic, but i also thought it would be absolutely amazing if you could be a pup. Having your parents take care of you would be so fun!

Anyway, i hope you use some of these ideas. I'm sure whatever you make the new pups like, the game will be great, and i am looking forward to it's release.

PearlyReborn
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Meg

Post by PearlyReborn » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:37 pm

They're so cute! I'm so excited for their personalities, too!

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:15 pm

The new puppies are so adorbs!!! Can't wait to see what new interactions and gameplay surrounding the pups may come in the future!

el wolfo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by el wolfo » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Pups should have little disputes! maybe fight other pups if one, like, falls on one? that's what little kids are like :P maybe you cold accidentally raise a fox or coyote

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

el wolfo wrote:Pups should have little disputes! maybe fight other pups if one, like, falls on one? that's what little kids are like :P maybe you cold accidentally raise a fox or coyote
WolfQuest is based off realism, and you'd know if you were raising a fox or coyote. :lol:
DAH PUPPIES ARE SO CUUUTE
Spoiler
Show
Question time! Will pups be able to drink as your playable wolf can?