FAQs about WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

mistya7
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Mist

Re: FAQs about WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition

Post by mistya7 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Dinoman9877 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:13 am
loboLoco wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:05 am
Dinoman9877 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:35 am
I would assume the answer is yes, but will our mates and pups also transfer from 2.7 to 3.0, especially once Tower Fall is released?
No. It's an all-new game, so you'll start over in Amethyst.
Darn. Almost feel like I’d be cheating by playing through again with my already mated wolves. Thanks for the answer!

Edit to avoid double post:

So I've actually been meaning to ask this, but it's never actually crossed my mind to actually ask. What will diversity of your mate affect, as far as the pups are concerned. Will it affect their health, the amount of pups in the litter, how long they can go between feedings?

Read wolfquests update notes, he tells you all the answers to your last question and more, go to their youtube channel and watch them all and read the notes at the bottom

Mates:
https://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php? ... 5#p2544960
This is about the wolf pups and genes:
https://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php? ... 0#p2531454

The pups will be dependent on their personalities. like the mates, their personalities could be good or bad. It all depends on what happens in the game if they live or die.

Fenrir1105
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Fenrir

In WQ 3.0 will there be notification changes?

Post by Fenrir1105 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:29 pm

This is a repost sorry. In the future will the IOS WQ game eventually have notifications for messages and friend requests so you'll know immediately when someone messages you or sends you a friend request? And same with desktop notifications? That would be REALLY helpful because I HATE missing my friend's messages and other people's friends request when the game is not open on my phone or computer. :( Can that be added for WQ 3.0 at least? Or will that be an in general feature that the game will have?

Hirundo
Pup
Pup

Post by Hirundo » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:19 am

I would like to know that if I changed my wolf after starting already the quest, will the wolf change in the game I started?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:21 am

Hirundo wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:19 am
I would like to know that if I changed my wolf after starting already the quest, will the wolf change in the game I started?
Yes, customization changes made to your wolf will carry over to an existing save file, although the process is a bit finicky. First, edit your wolf and save the changes, then load up your existing save file for that wolf. If your wolf's coat has not changed, you'll want to save again and then quit to the menu again. When you reload the save you should now see your modified wolf.

[Submitted an in-game bug report since that probably isn't how it's supposed to work.]
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

wildflower14
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wildflower14 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:02 am

Will Wolf Quest 3 be a free update for mobile, for people who have purchased the whole game?

Briarroo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Briarroo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:04 am

Hi, since this is my first post, I dunno if I'm posting this on the right forum, but since I haven't found any better place to post, here goes.

I'm contemplating on buying WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition early access, but I have a question. If I buy the early access, will I also get the complete game? So, when the early access ends, will I have to buy the complete game, or does the early access purchase include it?

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:31 am

Briarroo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:04 am
Hi, since this is my first post, I dunno if I'm posting this on the right forum, but since I haven't found any better place to post, here goes.

I'm contemplating on buying WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition early access, but I have a question. If I buy the early access, will I also get the complete game? So, when the early access ends, will I have to buy the complete game, or does the early access purchase include it?

Welcome! Also, to answer your question, "yes and no".

-Once early access ends, you will have Slough Creek, Amethyst Mountain, Lost River, and basically every update for free, except for Towerfall. Towerfall will be an in-game purchase. That's the only in-game purchase so far. In case if you haven't heard, Towerfall is episode "3" and the pups will be about 7-9 months old in Towerfall. Even if towerfall isn't a free update, you'll still be able to get 90% of the other things as a free update.