Announcing a New Episode: Tower Fall!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Faelan19
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Announcing Episode 3: Tower Fall!

Post by Faelan19 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Celestial-Howl wrote:This is awesome! I remember the days when it looked like WQ would never get an episode 3, but now it is! Thanks for all your hard work!
My account won't show it, but yea same here! I've been playing wolfquest since I was little, and I'm hyped for this new episode!

Thanks to the developers for working hard on this game I can't wait to play it ^w^

Polynesia
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Announcing a New Episode: Tower Fall!

Post by Polynesia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:37 pm

I have a question about the Tower Fall map. :)
loboLoco wrote:Tower Fall will continue the story of the pack from June to November, when the pups are about seven months old.

Does this mean there will be a snowy version of the map (like Slough Creek) and we will get to raise pups in a snowy environment for the first time? (Even if it's only for the last few missions.) Because, that would be awesome! You should add extra pup behaviours, like rolling around in the snow, and being extra playful! It's their first winter after all.

Loaded
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Loaded » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm

It sounds great! So excited!

chillwerewolf
Pup
Pup
Name: Greyson

Post by chillwerewolf » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 am

I cannot believe this announcement! I remember being 14 and having to accept there would never, EVER, be a third episode but thank god you guys have allowed us to change usernames, because I am ready to get snout-to-hind back in to WQ.

If you need any more side-quest missions, you could always go down the Bob-the-bear route and maybe have a few animals to sniff out and chase off? Like skunks or rats? More annoying creatures than prey-or-predator to make the world seem a little more full, if ya get me.
Digging? Might need some proper animations but digging for old food stores or something could be helpful in a pinch?
How about some sort of time-challenge? Your wolf hears the bellow of an elk or moose that is bigger or stronger (provides more food) than the normal lot and so requires a bit more skill / numbers to take down? Then a cool animation of everyone howling in victory & the extra food as a reward?

If any old (and I mean 2007/2008 OLD) members wanna get in touch and wanna talk about the old days and the hype for this new episode, send a message my way!
:raven:

Morningburr
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Morningburr » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Im so excited for Wolf quest 3!! So I recently bought the full game for 2.7, literally just 2 days ago, and now I found out about wolf quest 3! So happy! I'm trying not to get too excited because I just bought 2.7 so does that mean I have to buy wolf quest 3 also? :(

Or will I still be able to play Wolf Quest 3 when it is released without having to pay because I already paid for the full game on 2.7.
Please reply quickly!

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:28 am

Morningburr wrote:Im so excited for Wolf quest 3!! So I recently bought the full game for 2.7, literally just 2 days ago, and now I found out about wolf quest 3! So happy! I'm trying not to get too excited because I just bought 2.7 so does that mean I have to buy wolf quest 3 also? :(

Or will I still be able to play Wolf Quest 3 when it is released without having to pay because I already paid for the full game on 2.7.
Please reply quickly!
Well... that depends what you are referring to with "WolfQuest 3". What is known as WolfQuest 3 will be a free update to the existing game. You will not need to pay for WolfQuest 3.

However, you're asking this question on the announcement topic for the Tower Fall expansion. You will need to pay for Tower Fall.

For more information on both WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall, I recommend you check out these topics:

FAQs about WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition
FAQs about the Tower Fall expansion
Announcing WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition!

ovedur

Post by ovedur » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 am

• late to this, but this looks great! i can't wait to see how tower fall looks in-game!

Lizzwolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lizzwolf » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:43 pm

is there any news on this yet?