New Title Art!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

New Title Art!

Post by loboLoco » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:39 am

Back in 2019 when we were preparing to release WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition into Early Access, we had to create some title graphics for the Steam store. We had plenty going on that month, so we whipped up a simple image of a wolf howling at sunrise. We always intended to be temporary, but it's taken us awhile to get back to this. But at last, it's ready! Created by longtime WQ player Rolin, we're just thrilled with it. (Rolin also created the "Welcome to Lost River" town sign in Lost River DLC map.) So don't be surprised when you see this new artwork on the Steam store. It is the same game!

We're also putting "WolfQuest Pastoral", as we are calling it, on various merch options on Redbubble. So, if you love it as much as I do, check that out!

We have plenty else in the works now, so stay tuned for game updates!

The WolfQuest saga will continue! Stay tuned for more news in upcoming devblogs about it and other new features!

Once the game is completed on PC/Mac, we will turn our attention to other platforms.

We do not announce specific release dates. We will release them when they are ready.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

NotaNvmbr
Pup
Pup
Name: NaN, Stripe

Re: New Title Art!

Post by NotaNvmbr » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:46 am

I like the new art a lot! And I wonder what the old title wolf is doing now. Maybe trying to make vocalizations other than howling, I think they forgot how to do those and can only howl.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:54 pm

Oh my gosh YESSS!!! This is so BEAUTIFUL! Not gonna lie, I never liked the old title art (the sky was always a strange... bronze, and the landscape untextured). But with this brand-new title wolf, I can imagine the game will make a strong first impression!

Wolfie-WolfquestFan
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Wolfie

Post by Wolfie-WolfquestFan » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:34 pm

:wolf:
WOW!!! That shows the game so well, and I’m sure it will boost the game’s sales. The art is so beautiful. I don’t even know what to type…
:wolf:

Mikaylawolf2
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Mikayla

Post by Mikaylawolf2 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:59 pm

Omg it’s so pretty! :D

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:13 am

What a truly lovely piece that captures the soul of the game! Well done, Rolin!