- Confidentiality – The forums are completely public, meaning anyone and everyone can read its contents including guests. E-mailing or reporting in-game means your report is managed in a private setting.
- Anonymity – Unless you have announced that you are reporting the involved problem player(s) -- something that is strongly discouraged! -- you are being completely anonymous. The reporter's username is never disclosed. Posting on the forum requires you to be registered and logged in, associating all your posts with your username.
- Naming & Shaming – We do not allow naming and shaming on the forums. Reports posted on the forums will be edited or trashed – remember, only WolfQuest Team Members can deal with abuse reports. Voluntary members of staff such as Global moderators and WolfQuest Report Team members cannot.
Source: Reporting FAQWQ Coordinator wrote:Q: Can't I just message a moderator/administrator on the WolfQuest forums to report someone?
A: Because we want all the detailed information needed to warn or ban inappropriate players, we only accept reports from non-Report Team members via e-mail. PMs don't usually include all of the information requested in an abuse report, so please follow the instructions in the WolfQuest FAQ and the abuse report page for reporting.
If you'd like to report game bugs and glitches, please refer to these topics for information and discussion, respectively.
- Before Reporting & How To Report Bugs and Glitches
What bugs did you find?
- The Secret Life of WQ Admin
- -- The WolfQuest Team