Please report people who:
- Host a mate-related or otherwise inappropriate game
- Ask for a mate
- Swear/curse or attempting to swear/curse
- Discuss inappropriate or illegal topics
- Harass or threaten another player
- Roleplay inappropriately (excessive gore or violence, gender-specifics, etc.)
- Pretend to be a moderator, administrator, or other WolfQuest Team Member
- Spam the game chat
- Politely refuse to leave an open game
- Politely ask someone to leave an open game
- Appropriately roleplay (even if it’s not wolf-related roleplay)
- Are present in a mate-related game but are not participating in the mating roleplay (if someone explains that they do/don’t have a mate or are asking about mates, they are participating and should be reported)
Edit (August 26, 2012): because people saving spots in open multiplayer games has been such a huge issue over the last year or so, you may report people who save spots (if they host games like 'only people I know' or 'no newbies' or 'my family only'). These people will not be immediately warned or banned, but they will receive an e-mail warning to let them know that saving spots is not allowed. If they are reported again for similar behavior, that's when they'll receive an official warning or ban.
Edit (May 20, 2017): Regarding mates in multiplayer of the updated game, please be aware of the clarification given here, here and the posts of loboLoco here and Pepper here.