What should I do if I can’t login?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

What should I do if I can’t login?

Post by Neamara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:16 pm

Because WolfQuest has limited staff and funding, we cannot offer technical support to all users. Here is a list of common reasons why you may not be able to play the game. Our best advice is to follow the directions associated with your problem, and be patient!

I can’t access multiplayer because I don’t have an account. To create an account, you need to click the ‘log in’ button, followed by ‘register’ then follow the on-screen instructions. You will need a valid WQ key to complete this process.

My account is inactive. You’ll have to activate your account by clicking a verification link sent to the e-mail address you entered during the registration process. If you have not received this e-mail please review the “How do I activate my account?” FAQ.

Unknown user. Make sure you have activated your account, or are entering both your username and password correctly.

My forum/2.5 account isn’t working! Forum accounts are no longer tied to the game. To enjoy all of the account features in 2.7, you will need to create a new account while in-game by clicking the ‘log in’ button shown on the splash screen then following the on-screen instructions.

Multiplayer and account are greyed out. If you are playing the trial, be aware that these features are only available in the full/paid game. If you have purchased and installed the full version, you need to create an account and login. This is an intentional change. Alternatively, the WolfQuest server may be experiencing some technical difficulties. Please check the ‘Current Multiplayer Problems’ topic for any news and updates concerning any current issues.

If you’ve read all of these suggestions and you’re still having troubles, look under the tips, hints, and help forum. If there is not an answer to your question there, post your exact error message and hopefully other community members will be able to help you.

Good luck!

Return to “[2.7] The Game- Multiplayer”