What should I do if people ask/command me to leave a game?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

What should I do if people ask/command me to leave a game?

Post by Neamara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:15 pm

If you join a public game, technically, it is an open game, so hosts and players of open games should be willing to play with anyone who enters their game. However, if they ask nicely, try to be cooperative and it’d probably be best to find a new open game. If you enter a game and
people immediately tell you to leave, you can feel free to remind them that open games were intended to let anyone play, and if they want only specific people to play with them, they should really create a private game. If they’re mean or inappropriate after that, please follow the directions in the “What should I do if someone’s being mean to me?” or “What should I do if someone’s being inappropriate?” topic in this forum.

People will not be warned for occasionally refusing to leave games, however repeated behavior may be subject to warnings. We'd like more people to be aware that open games are intended to be just that, but at the same time, we don’t want to warn people who just want to play with their friends but don't make a private chat for whatever reason.

Return to “[2.7] The Game- Multiplayer”