How do I claim/where do I find my key?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

How do I claim/where do I find my key?

Post by Neamara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:32 pm

After you have completed your transaction, please find the instructions specific to the store you purchased the game through and follow them carefully.

Note: Customers who purchase the Itch.io version are eligible for a complimentary Steam key. Check the link in your e-mail receipt or the ‘My purchases’ download page. If you have not received your free Steam key, please contact us via e-mail at info@wolfquest.org with the subject “Did not receive free Steam key from Itch.io” along with proof of purchase.

Itch.io

With an itch.io account
  • Login to your itch.io account.
  • Click the drop-down arrow next to your username and select ‘My purchases’.
  • Under WolfQuest, click ‘Download’.
  • Find Claim download key, highlight the code, right click and select Copy. Paste (Ctrl + V) this key into the “Key” field during account registration. Alternatively, manually enter your key.
Without an itch.io account

Steam
  • After purchasing the game, follow the on-screen prompts to activate the product.
If you purchased the Itch.io version, check your receipt or login and go to 'My Purchases' if you created an Itch.io account to find your complimentary key. To redeem it, launch the Steam client and follow these instructions:
  • Click 'Add a Game' under your games library *OR* click the 'Games' button on the toolbar.
  • Select 'Activate a Product on Steam'.
  • Follow on-screen instructions until prompted to enter the key provided under 'Claim Steam key'.