I’ve been warned- what do I do?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

I’ve been warned- what do I do?

Post by Neamara » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:27 pm

In order to keep WolfQuest a safe and inviting community for users of all ages, we send warnings to users who are being disrespectful, are not following the game rules, or are being inappropriate. We ban users who have either already been warned and have not changed their behavior, or who have outright gone against the WolfQuest rules. If you have been warned, we recommend taking a closer look at thet Multiplayer Game Rules (posted in the Multiplayer section of this FAQ) and changing your behavior to follow them.

If you have read the forum guidelines and game rules and still don’t understand why you were warned, you may send a detailed message to manager@wolfquest.org, asking (politely) if you can have further details as to why you were warned. All reports are confidential and no one is warned without proof of inappropriate language or behavior.

Accounts that have received an infraction may also be restricted from using text chat in public games indefinitely, regardless of the account holder’s age. Check the e-mail address that is associated with your WolfQuest 2.7 account to review any warnings that have been issued.