Server strain

Archived news, updates and announcements.
loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Server strain

Post by loboLoco » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:31 pm

Well, I guess I should have anticipated this, but the Steam release is putting extra strain on the WQ server. We're working with our web host to beef up the server ASAP, so please be patient if you have trouble connecting.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

-Amsel-

Re: Server strain

Post by -Amsel- » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:41 pm

Aaah, I was just on and thought that I was being disconnected more than usual :wink: . But, even though it is annoying, it means that a lot more people are buying WolfQuest, so I don't mind at all! but thanks for getting to it so fast, hopefully the temporary slowness won't affect any new people's experiences.

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 pm

I guess extra strain is a good sign, sort of, it means people are buying the game and playing it! Here's hoping it continues to do well.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:46 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:I guess extra strain is a good sign, sort of, it means people are buying the game and playing it! Here's hoping it continues to do well.
Ah thanks for letting us know loboLoco! And I totally agree with SolitaryHowl there! It's somewhat of a good sign that people are buying the game!

Pelican
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Space

Post by Pelican » Fri May 27, 2016 3:32 pm

SolitaryHowl wrote:I guess extra strain is a good sign, sort of, it means people are buying the game and playing it! Here's hoping it continues to do well.
If this keeps going on maybe it will become a huge thing like WoW or WildStar. Of course its not fantasy, its realistic, but most people who hated it hated it just for the filter. Now that there are less censors getting in the way people will probably like it more.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Seeing as the server strain problems seem to have been fixed with this maintenance that was performed two months ago, I don't see any need for this thread to remain open and will be locking it to keep this board organized (and consistent, considering the other thread regarding this subject has been locked as well).

Locked.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”