WolfQuest 2.7 Released!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: WolfQuest 2.7 Released!

Post by paperpaws » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:51 am

E-mails should be stored on an email server as well, so you would be able to recover your email on a new pc. If not, itch.io customer service should be able to send you a new link.

Alternatively, you could make an itch.io account to be safe - you'd be able to find your download link from any pc on which you decide to log in to your account.

Either way, once you have purchased the game you will not have to buy it again for any new/other computers.

Lunarwolf22
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lunarwolf22 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:09 am

Anduril wrote:E-mails should be stored on an email server as well, so you would be able to recover your email on a new pc. If not, itch.io customer service should be able to send you a new link.

Alternatively, you could make an itch.io account to be safe - you'd be able to find your download link from any pc on which you decide to log in to your account.

Either way, once you have purchased the game you will not have to buy it again for any new/other computers.

Oh ok, thank you soooo much for your help. For one moment I was scared...but now I'm relaxed and thanks @skybreaker too for your help ^.^

7KodaWolf7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Elliott

Post by 7KodaWolf7 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:43 pm

I'm not sure where to ask, so sorry if this is the wrong place, but... When is the tablet version supposed to come out?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 pm

wolfbeta7 wrote:I'm not sure where to ask, so sorry if this is the wrong place, but... When is the tablet version supposed to come out?
Hi,
This question was recently asked on the thread for tablets; the current estimate, according the post that precedes follows this one, is March.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 0#p2445361

Since there are threads for both the tablet version and the update for 2.7 on Win/Mac, I will lock this one.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”