Preview Video!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
bonnie bunny
Pup
Pup
Name: Star

Re: Preview Video!

Post by bonnie bunny » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am

It wont let me see it could you post it on Youtube it would make it easier on me if you did I can't get to the link :(

Whitetigress55
Pup
Pup

Post by Whitetigress55 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:45 pm

bonnie bunny wrote:It wont let me see it could you post it on Youtube it would make it easier on me if you did I can't get to the link :(
You mean you can't even use the link? Is it not visible, or does it not work when you click on it?

white fang101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by white fang101 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Cant WAIT FOR WOLFQUEST 2.7! been waiting for this since 2009! :D

Salty610
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Salty610 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:46 am

I've been checking daily for about a solid month, even three times a day. If this comes out this month I'm gonna be so happy :D

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:18 am

Salty610 wrote:I've been checking daily for about a solid month, even three times a day. If this comes out this month I'm gonna be so happy :D
Dave mentioned it might perhaps alteady be out coming Wednesday (http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f ... 0#p2417320), so it's safe to assume it'll be this month. We can't give a final release date due to the unpredictability of bugs, but we're getting close!

bonnie bunny
Pup
Pup
Name: Star

Post by bonnie bunny » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:44 am

Whitetigress55 wrote:
bonnie bunny wrote:It wont let me see it could you post it on Youtube it would make it easier on me if you did I can't get to the link :(
You mean you can't even use the link? Is it not visible, or does it not work when you click on it?
I couldnt get to the link but I managed and im wondering is it out now if so where is the download im on my tablet at the moment

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:48 am

bonnie bunny wrote:
Whitetigress55 wrote:
I couldnt get to the link but I managed and im wondering is it out now if so where is the download im on my tablet at the moment
The game has not yet been released. If you look at Anduril's post just above yours, you'll see that we aren't quite ready to release the game, although there is a potential it'll be released next Wednesday - either way, we are getting ever closer to completion! ;]

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Also, when the game is released Dave said he'll make some noise on the forums, so you don't have to worry about missing it.

MimpiDreams
Pup
Pup

Post by MimpiDreams » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:06 am

The video is great!

mariana81940
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by mariana81940 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Is it out yet, do I have to make yet another accout to play on the new verzion? Do I have to download the new one, or will the one I have now aoutmatically change to the latest version? :shock: :? :lol: :?: :idea:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 pm

mariana81940 wrote:Is it out yet, do I have to make yet another accout to play on the new verzion? Do I have to download the new one, or will the one I have now aoutmatically change to the latest version? :shock: :? :lol: :?: :idea:
Firstly, the game has not yet been released and the current estimated release date is this upcoming Wednesday. However, do remember that this is just a release date so it is subject to change.
loboLoco wrote:We've made good progress over the past week, and our bug list is almost cleared. There are a couple baffling ones left, though, and there are also a few other things that need to be done to get the game ready for release. So I'm afraid all that won't happen by this weekend. But by next Wednesday, say? I'd give pretty good odds on that.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 0#p2417320

Secondly, you will have to make a new account (there is a register option on the game for multiplayer which you'll use to register, rather than the forums) if you want to multiplayer since current forum accounts are not linked to 2.7. There are some further details about what comes with creating an account here.

Last but not least, you will have to download the new version when it is out since 2.7 will not overwrite previous versions of the game.
loboLoco wrote:Mac/Win version
This version will have all those improvements and additions. Version 2.7 will not overwrite v2.5, so you can keep the old version on your computer alongside the new version. It will run on Windows XP and more recent versions of Windows, and on Mac OS 10.7 and more recent versions.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=75087

I hope that all of this information helps to answer your questions!

-ShadowGamer109-
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by -ShadowGamer109- » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:48 pm

LOL, Well, I enjoy a nice hare or two, sometimes an elk, Coyotes get on my nerves, I like to regurgitate food... (NOT).... I think WolfQuest is for me! :D

Shadziulec
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Shadziulec » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:24 pm

I've got a question! :D
Are there any new things that you didn't tell us about ouo ? I mean,like,affecting gameplay? If yes,could you give us small clue?(maybe what it may be about or sth very slighty) I'm so hyped up! I'm not sure if i will get the game this month,but i'm sure i will get it for christmas :D

mariana81940
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by mariana81940 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:16 pm

Thank you for the extra knowledge in me. I am well aware of all this now that you informed me. :D :o :mrgreen:

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Shadziulec wrote:I've got a question! :D
Are there any new things that you didn't tell us about ouo ? I mean,like,affecting gameplay? If yes,could you give us small clue?(maybe what it may be about or sth very slighty) I'm so hyped up! I'm not sure if i will get the game this month,but i'm sure i will get it for christmas :D
Nothing huge gameplay-related comes to mind (though there are lots of tweaks) but there are a few very cool other things that no, you will not be getting hints about. Wait and see, the game's almost here! ; )

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”