Preview Video!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Re: Preview Video!

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Lobo Laughing wrote:
Shadziulec wrote:I've got a question! :D
Are there any new things that you didn't tell us about ouo ? I mean,like,affecting gameplay? If yes,could you give us small clue?(maybe what it may be about or sth very slighty) I'm so hyped up! I'm not sure if i will get the game this month,but i'm sure i will get it for christmas :D
Nothing huge gameplay-related comes to mind (though there are lots of tweaks) but there are a few very cool other things that no, you will not be getting hints about. Wait and see, the game's almost here! ; )
Does that mean it may be coming out on wednesday? also, no new animals right? no beavers with the dam? and im curious about the various objects in the back, in the picture overlooking the valley.

hummingkitten12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hummingkitten12 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Wolvencall wrote:
Lobo Laughing wrote:
Shadziulec wrote:I've got a question! :D
Are there any new things that you didn't tell us about ouo ? I mean,like,affecting gameplay? If yes,could you give us small clue?(maybe what it may be about or sth very slighty) I'm so hyped up! I'm not sure if i will get the game this month,but i'm sure i will get it for christmas :D
Nothing huge gameplay-related comes to mind (though there are lots of tweaks) but there are a few very cool other things that no, you will not be getting hints about. Wait and see, the game's almost here! ; )
Does that mean it may be coming out on wednesday? also, no new animals right? no beavers with the dam? and im curious about the various objects in the back, in the picture overlooking the valley.
Haha, wait and see! To answer the questions (as far as I know), Wednesday is just an estimate. Not sure about the rest until the game comes out!

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm

yeah i know, i've been stalking the fourms since july.

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 pm

I honestly don't know what the status on the release date is. We beta testers just find/retest bugs, but the release depends on the team and how quickly they can fix the things we find. Sometime this week seems realistic to me, but that is only personal opinion.
And nope, no new animals. That's one thing that has to wait for a new episode (if that ever happens).

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:08 pm

okay just checking and thank you for the info lobo, no big or mean bugs i hope.

PeltOfAsh
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Ash

Post by PeltOfAsh » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:17 am

To clarify, as 2.7 won't be an entirely new episode, there won't be any new animals/gameplay features/etcetera. All of the new features are listed in this FAQ thread.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:51 am

Yes I know I've been stalking the forums since July. But there are some new things obviously that I would consider "new gameplay features" so technically there are some but I figured it's still okay to be curious as there are still things we haven't found out about as some sites say there won't be a feature but it ends up popping up in the end so past experience has made me curious. I can't help but wonder but I figured by now I guess we would have found out it just seemed likely for bearers when there was a dam

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:02 am

Nah, CaffeineCollie is correct. All new features you can expect are listed on that thread. Of course we're trying to keep some surprises, but I can promise you we're not hiding anything big, so please don't get your hopes up for any game-changing unlisted features. ^^;

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 am

Okay yeah I kinda figured but I wasn't completely sure. Thank you guys though

MimpiDreams
Pup
Pup

Post by MimpiDreams » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Hmm Guys did you understand when the game need to buy it will fall in the popular,because everyone wanna free game... Well I'm lover.I play that game 1 year (The account is later),I try to buy it,but the others don't like this idea...You can look.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:32 pm

I'd pay 50 for the game if needed.

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Post by roguemoon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:24 pm

Wolvencall wrote:I'd pay 50 for the game if needed.
I believe some people have said you can throw in a tip if you'd like. Planning on doing so myself if the option is indeed available, though I won't be able to give much.

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:30 am

MimpiDreams wrote: Hmm Guys did you understand when the game need to buy it will fall in the popular,because everyone wanna free game... Well I'm lover.I play that game 1 year (The account is later),I try to buy it,but the others don't like this idea...You can look.
Yes, but if they weren't going to charge money than they (Eduweb) wouldn't have even considered making 2.7. $10 is not a lot of money to ask for a game, considering how much work was put into it (and is still being put into it, poor Dave! ;)) and how good it is in comparison to a lot of other 'games' out there that you can get for the same price but aren't anything at all. Like grass or goat simulator....just no.

Celestial-Howl
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Alicia

Post by Celestial-Howl » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 pm

SolitaryHowl wrote:
MimpiDreams wrote: Hmm Guys did you understand when the game need to buy it will fall in the popular,because everyone wanna free game... Well I'm lover.I play that game 1 year (The account is later),I try to buy it,but the others don't like this idea...You can look.
Yes, but if they weren't going to charge money than they (Eduweb) wouldn't have even considered making 2.7. $10 is not a lot of money to ask for a game, considering how much work was put into it (and is still being put into it, poor Dave! ;)) and how good it is in comparison to a lot of other 'games' out there that you can get for the same price but aren't anything at all. Like grass or goat simulator....just no.

WolfQuest is so much better than Goat simulator, whoever thought of THAT game needs something to do with their life. Grass simulator, might have to check that one out hahahaha. Also $10 is pretty good, some people charge $20 dollars for such a game so we should be grateful we are not being ripped of money. (Although I WOULD pay $20 for a new WQ game...)

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:22 am

Celestial-Howl wrote:
SolitaryHowl wrote:

WolfQuest is so much better than Goat simulator, whoever thought of THAT game needs something to do with their life. Grass simulator, might have to check that one out hahahaha. Also $10 is pretty good, some people charge $20 dollars for such a game so we should be grateful we are not being ripped of money. (Although I WOULD pay $20 for a new WQ game...)
I believe you can leave a tip when you pay?

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”