New in 2.7: Difficulty levels!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Cackle
Pup
Pup
Name: Whiffler

Re: New in 2.7: Difficulty levels!

Post by Cackle » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:32 am

I can't wait to try the game out myself. I've been stalking the forums everyday now. :p

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Definitely starting out with the hardest difficulty setting, just to feel the difference between 2.5 and 2.7 more strongly and, frankly, I'd prefer a challenge. After awhile one of the greatest annoyances of 2.5 was the ease at which it was completed.

Stang
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Stang » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 am

I love the idea of varying difficulty levels. I'm sure that perfect spot of not too easy, not too hard, is ranges with every level of player. I'm excited to see that the challenge will be increased significantly with the new version.

wolfadore
Pup
Pup

Post by wolfadore » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:46 pm

I have never understood why you must have full health to kill an elk, or die. I am so excited that that will not be the case in the next version. Much more realistic. Yay!

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm also excited but once again i also hope that there will be and injury system implemented in the future, with a small chance of the elk giving you a severe blow to the head enough to seriously wound or even kill depending on your wolfs health, wounds depending on injury, sickness and other such things but that probably wont come around until we have enough funding for an episode three which would be a few years away most likely if we got all the funding we needed.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”