New version: 2.7 for tablet -- and Mac/Windows!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: New version: 2.7 for tablet -- and Mac/Windows!

Post by Masika » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:04 pm

BlueBellTigger wrote:Is it released yet!? :shock:
Nope, the full version for the game has not yet been released. This has been the most recent update about the release posted by Dave;
loboLoco wrote:Well, we are so close! But our intrepid beta testers found a couple new bugs in the final build last night (like at 3am -- that's how dedicated they are!). We're working on them now. They're tricky, but we really want to fix them. (They involve pups dying in the creek crossing in Multiplayer, and you wouldn't want one player to have a zombie pup that everyone saw die, would you?)

So not today, sorry! Not sure about this weekend, due to other complicating factors. We'll see.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 5#p2419227

However, for the time being you can download the demo version of the game located here, with a discussion topic specifically for it here. :]

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:07 pm

My Gosh! I'm super excited!!! EAK.... calms down a bit :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gg team! Gg

amethystrose
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Hypnotic

Post by amethystrose » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:45 am

BlueBellTigger wrote:My Gosh! I'm super excited!!! EAK.... calms down a bit :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gg team! Gg
Haha. Relax deeper. Hang in there x3

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:42 am

amethystrose wrote:
BlueBellTigger wrote:My Gosh! I'm super excited!!! EAK.... calms down a bit :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Gg team! Gg
Haha. Relax deeper. Hang in there x3
lol ikr?

I have played it! Its just super amazing! Even in easy mode its hard lol! GG TEAM! You did an amazing work, also, when does the buy-able version come out? I can not wait! :mrgreen:

wolverine18
Pup
Pup

Post by wolverine18 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:01 am

How are you working out the pups on multiplayer? since there are no mates will the host have all the pups or will each person have a pup?

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:47 am

wolverine18 wrote:How are you working out the pups on multiplayer? since there are no mates will the host have all the pups or will each person have a pup?
The host will be 'in charge' of the mission progress, but all players should be able to name the puppies (given the host has enough experience points). There'll be four puppies, like in the single player mission. The idea behind it as far as realism goes is that you and the other players are the parents and/or older wolves and offspring within the pack.

wolverine18
Pup
Pup

Post by wolverine18 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Okay thanks a lot!

Huntress10
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: New version: 2.7 questions

Post by Huntress10 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Hey guys! Your doing great on the wolf quest 2.7 game so far but i have two questions. Do you have to do the quest in multiplayer? Also does the host of the game get to choose the color of the pups and how do you get the pups when you are the host? Good luck i cant wait!!! :D

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: New version: 2.7 questions

Post by Masika » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:34 pm

Huntress10 wrote:Hey guys! Your doing great on the wolf quest 2.7 game so far but i have two questions. Do you have to do the quest in multiplayer? Also does the host of the game get to choose the color of the pups and how do you get the pups when you are the host? Good luck i cant wait!!! :D
1. You do not have to do the co-op mission in multiplayer. You can simply host a regular game if you don't want to the co-op quest.
2. The host is not able to choose the colour of the pups.
3. You'll get pups by simply playing through the different missions, basically the same as single player really (except you're completing the missions with other people!).

Davidlc
Pup
Pup

Post by Davidlc » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Just wondering here, when do you think the mobile edition will be released, December maybe?

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Davidlc wrote:Just wondering here, when do you think the mobile edition will be released, December maybe?
It is suspected that the tablet version will be released about a month after the PC release. So, dependent upon when the PC version is released, December is a possibility. Regardless, you can be certain that it won't be released at the same/similar time as the PC version. Here is what Dave said regarding the tablet version release;
loboLoco wrote:Actually the tablet version will probably be more like a month after the Mac/Windows version. Gotta do some optimizations and set up the in-app purchase stuff. Plus the review time for the Apple App Store.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 3#p2416283

hummingkitten12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hummingkitten12 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm so excited for this! I've beaten the demo, so now I just gotta wait for the game. Thanks to everyone on the WolfQuest team for making 2.7 possible!

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Locking as the game has been released. With regard to the tablet version of the game and as mentioned prior, it is suspected that it'll be released about a month after this. Otherwise, due to the game's release I see no further need to keep this open - therefore I will be locking this. Thank you!

-Topic Locked-

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”