WQ Tablet: inside the den

Archived news, updates and announcements.
alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Re: WQ Tablet: inside the den

Post by alethe » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:02 am

crimsonfire wrote:i think it would be very cool if we could go inside dens in slough creek, if any future episodes are coming then it would be cool if you could go inside other wolves dens and steal food :idea:
Wolves' dens aren't used to store food, and they aren't coming out with another computer episode sadly.

Owlir
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Owlir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 pm

I agree with Beta.
It would be a very useful little thing to add for protecting you and your pups from nature's hazards. But if it is just for watching you and your pups curled up together wont be worth it. Chances are it would get boring after a week or so, and you would be getting requests for better things to add for the den. I think it is best to focus on adding bigger things, it would save you time and money.

Chumpkins_
Name:

Post by Chumpkins_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 pm

I also agree withe beta. It would be good for them to have protection in dens.

Slateblue
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Slateblue » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 pm

I think that would be great if the pups could go into the den when danger comes. Like in real life, the wolf will howl or do a 'whuff' sound to make the pups scurry into the den.
And if this feature was introduced, it could probably be made to work only when the pups are fully trained to stay close by on the blue bar.

Necros
Pup
Pup

Post by Necros » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:48 pm

No dice. Spend it on other features 'n' improvements like others said cause the idea will tire quickly.

BloodHybrid
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BloodHybrid » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:03 am

I do not think it is a necessary feature. It would add to the educational value of the game and it would be good to be able to see the inside of a wolf's den but really it will disappoint players who fail to realise the scale of a wolf's den on the inside. My opinion is give it a miss and use the funding for something that needs fixing or anything new that could be implemented.

wolfstorm13
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfstorm13 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:42 am

I think it would be a neat idea to be able to go into the den with your pups. Maybe after they are born you would have to care for your pups in the den as newborns, until they reach a certain weight like for the last mission. Or to put them in to sleep or protection from weather or predators like other people had said. If this would have to cause to much funding then it shouldn't be added to the game.

Awesomestar
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Awesomestar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:46 am

I say that this idea short be put off until you only have a small amount of viable funding

Azurapt
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Azurapt » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 am

It would be a really interesting feature to the game. Even though wolf dens are only big enough for one adult wolf, it would add realism ,and be really fun for multiplayer role play. The real question is funding and how the majority reacts.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:32 pm

I would highly approve of this new feature if it actually would serve as protection for the pups in the game, if not, then it would be cute, but it could be a waste of the little funding you guys have. So, for me, it all depends on how the feature would be, useful, or just a little extra that serves only the purpose of being able to go in it.

Flare9888
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Flare9888 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:56 am

I really think that maybe you should be able to maybe go inside the den or maybe even design your den just to make it more roomy.

DudeILikeUnicorns
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DudeILikeUnicorns » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:37 pm

yes it would be cute

gemstone wolves
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by gemstone wolves » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:03 am

I think its a great idea including the pups and maybe being able to carry them in general. i really like the den idea also and it would be great to try it out but i agree the funding is the only problem really so its a hard choice, but i would like to try the new idea out for a while

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Flare9888 wrote:I really think that maybe you should be able to maybe go inside the den or maybe even design your den just to make it more roomy.
I agree; den designing would be awesome if some of the funds end up being put towards it. Maybe being able to use a dig button to renovate/expand the den and even add hunting trophies (antlers, pelts, etc) could be an addition later if they add the dens, too. The last bit is probably kind of a stretch, but it's still an idea. xD

duskypack
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: “Dusk”

Post by duskypack » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:47 am

That would be very unrealistic, XD

Interesting thought though, to my knowledge wolves don't expand their dens to be roomy that often, being as they don't use it for that long at a time.
Last edited by duskypack on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”