WolfQuest for iPad?

Archived news, updates and announcements.

Would you buy WolfQuest as an iPad app?

Yes!
47%
Maybe, if it had a lot of improvements and new stuff
16%
No, only because I don't have an iPad
14%
No, but I'd definitely buy it for Android or Kindle tablet
15%
No, but I might buy it for Android or Kindle tablet
6%
Nope. Been there, done that.
3%

Total votes: 421

IceStorm450
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: WolfQuest for iPad?

Post by IceStorm450 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:52 pm

I hope our pups are able to grow up, it was kind of a bummer at the end of the game when the game just.... ended. :D Still so excited for awesome new update!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm

IceStorm450 wrote:I hope our pups are able to grow up, it was kind of a bummer at the end of the game when the game just.... ended. :D Still so excited for awesome new update!
Pups will not be able to grow up in this version. See the new features of the upcoming version here:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=75088

williamoricks
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by williamoricks » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi, is there a release date for the tablet versions and the PC version? Thanks!

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 pm

williamoricks wrote:Hi, is there a release date for the tablet versions and the PC version? Thanks!
loboLoco wrote:A July release isn't gonna happen, but I'm quite optimistic about August...though it may be late August. That may seem like a long ways away still, but given that we've been working on this for 18 months, we really are getting close!
WQ is famous for pushing back dates, but it should be out by the end of the summer. My understanding is that it is possible for the PC version to be coming out after the tablet version. I got this from http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=76405 I recommend you look there for more updates.

jlo8
Pup
Pup

Post by jlo8 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:52 pm

Yes!! You have NO idea how hard it is to find a GOOD wolf game on ITunes Dx and I've been dying for an app version of this game I really miss playing it <3 this is one of my classic faves and It'll be amazing if this could come out in the app store :)

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello!! I am not quite sure how to go about this, but someone has stolen the WolfQuest model, and is charging people $20 to use it. This may be a problem when you guys start selling the game.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d- ... del/548519 Here is the link!

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:13 am

Weylenn wrote:Hello!! I am not quite sure how to go about this, but someone has stolen the WolfQuest model, and is charging people $20 to use it. This may be a problem when you guys start selling the game.

Oh wow, good find. Have you messaged Dave about this? I'm tempted to contact Turbosquid support about this but I'm not sure if it would be better if one of the Team members were to instead.

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 am

Weylenn wrote:Hello!! I am not quite sure how to go about this, but someone has stolen the WolfQuest model, and is charging people $20 to use it. This may be a problem when you guys start selling the game.

Wow, I can't believe people would actually go and do this.... Why? I mean anyone who's seen WolfQuest before is bound to know.

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:45 am

Anduril wrote:

Oh wow, good find. Have you messaged Dave about this? I'm tempted to contact Turbosquid support about this but I'm not sure if it would be better if one of the Team members were to instead.
I would recommend contacting Dave. He's likely to be listened to bc he's a dev, and could probably threaten legal ramifications and have the power to do so.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:19 am

Hmm... forwarded your concern to Dave. Thanks for the heads-up, Weylenn! If it truly is stolen/unauthorized use, hopefully there's something he can do to get it taken down.

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 am

Neamara wrote:Hmm... forwarded your concern to Dave. Thanks for the heads-up, Weylenn! If it truly is stolen/unauthorized use, hopefully there's something he can do to get it taken down.
I noticed a report feature a bit down the page on the right, so he can definitely do something about it through there. I went to report it myself but I feel like it may get taken down quicker if Dave reported it (also I wasn't up for trying to fill out that whole form of personal information, hah ^^')

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:10 am

Wow, good spot Weylenn! I don't know if it'd be an issue when we sell the game (it doesn't look like they've taken anything other than the texture and rigging) but it is certainly a big copyright issue. The nerve of people. I hope Dave jumps on it and gets it taken down.

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by loboLoco » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Thanks, Weylenn. Yeah, definitely our wolf (I can tell by the flaws). I'll contact turbosquid.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:33 pm

loboLoco wrote:Thanks, Weylenn. Yeah, definitely our wolf (I can tell by the flaws). I'll contact turbosquid.
I'm glad to see this resolved! :3 I knew something was up.

Latra

Post by Latra » Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:38 pm

I'll definitely buy the app version! And I will force both of my little siblings into buying it to support the game. (It's fine, they have a strange fascination with the game anyways and love watching me play)

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”