Forum changes

Archived news, updates and announcements.
calxmity
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Re: Forum changes

Post by calxmity » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Cana, you were an amazing admin. You let wq grow. I'm sure that everybody who has spent their time on wq will miss you and you had a special place in our heart. If you could stay, I'd love that. But unfortunately, nothing will change destiny and everything will work out perfectly. Please promise me you'll come back to visit me, the other members, and wq. Love you Cana!

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Sad to see you leave, Cana! Though your hard work among the site, game and everyone else has been grateful, since I've also enjoyed your helpfulness along with everyone as well. I'll sure miss seeing you around here, but also glad to see everybody on the team is doing alright. I wish you luck in the near future.

SpiritOfTruth
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SpiritOfTruth » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:02 pm

The WolfQuest community has become a mingled and large family. I've been a WolfQuest Player for four years(Two years of no Multiplayer), Seen strangest glitches, dealt with crazy mates, but best of all I got to play with the rest of the Community. Thanks everyone, For the great times on Roleplay!

Rainbow Sock Monkeys
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Down in the forest, singing a chorus that no body wrote

Post by Rainbow Sock Monkeys » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:10 am

Well, I must say it is sad to see you leaving, Cana! Though I am glad the WQ forum is staying up, as i don't know what I would do without it. It sounded nerdy, but I would have literally nothing to do during the day but draw and write.. anyways... I'm sure all of WQ will miss you Cana!

Gargantor
Top Elk Hunter

Post by Gargantor » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:14 am

So many sad news I hear about WQ this christmas. Funding is low, no more developing, no more chat lexicon, no more new ideas... and now the worst. You are leaving. I am sure, though, that you will still visit the forum. Maybe not as the head admin anymore, but still come here and discuss with us. Just enjoy the site without hard work this time. We understand the reason of the changes, but it is very hard to accept it. Ever since I was part of this great community you have been around us and were organizing, keeping order, leading the team, and helped us out. It will be very hard to get used to your absence. But as I mentioned above, you surely will visit us sometimes.
Wish you all the best for the future, good luck and visit us sometimes!

Koroda
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Koroda » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 am

Aww, we'll all miss you, Cana! You were a great person, and I really admire you. I'm also pretty sad about how WolfQuest will change, even though I've only known Wolfquest for a year or so. WolfQuest really changed my life, so I'd like to give you my best farewells, and I hope you have a happy New Year and that WolfQuest will continue to thrive for a little longer. You are my hero! Hopefully, WolfQuest will be a memory that stays along with us forevermore.

Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Silvy_Courage » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:45 pm

I gotta say then, so long Cana. All of the community will miss you.

Quite a Christmas present. It truly is heart-breaking for me, I was really looking forward to improvements in the game. It's sad, I have enjoyed the past 3 years of WolfQuest, and my dream now is for it to become once again active. Of course - that will probably not happen. But at least we still have the game - it's better than the whole thing shutting down. I hope we can get it to be more active, but I don't think that's possible.

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Howling Fang » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:40 pm

We'll wiss you Cana, thanks for the updates

Kimchiz
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kimchiz » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:07 am

Aww. I have to admit, I had seen this coming, but never this fast. Throughout my year here at WQ, I've realized how much this place grew on me, and without Cana, things won't be the same. I also wish you best in your future, and I'll miss you.

Take care from 2013 on~

ArrowWolf005
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ArrowWolf005 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am

It's sad to see you go, Cana. I joined a year ago and now... not the best surprise, I admit. I'll wake up tomorrow and you'll be gone. WolfQuest just isn't going to be the same anymore. It's really sad; WolfQuest has literally become half my life. At least it's not gone and dead, though. Are you allowed to join as a user? Even if not, we'll all remember you. You're so famous, even new users will know the magic apple named Cana. We wish you the best.

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 am

Just letting you all know that Ninja_Wolfs963 has volunteered to take on the chat lexicon, so you can continue to suggest words and he'll submit them to be added to the game each month. Thank you, Ninja_Wolfs!

And thanks for the kind words, but most of you won't even notice a difference. Kivia is an excellent replacement; she'll be managing most of the forum-related administration. (Kristie will manage e-mail responses and game reports.) I leave this place in great hands.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 am

Ahem. When I heard the news I started crying. IIIt is very sad to see you go, Cana. In the short time I knew you, the mods, and all others was a great time. You were probably the best admin ever. But, hearing the news that Kivia will an admin, not so sad anymore! Please keep being the awesome person you are, even outside of WQ.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:50 am

Aah, this is disappointing news... I'd hoped to have read this a little earlier, because I sincerely would like to thank Cana for everything she's done for both the community and myself the past years.

I've spent a good couple of years on WolfQuest and in a sense this website among others did give me the opportunity to learn and grow as a person. I made a good couple of friends here I still occasionally speak to.

I'm sure Kivia will do a great job, though; she's proven to be a very capable and sensible moderator and I'm sure she'll take great care of the community, along with the help of Kristie of course. :)

Kipcha28

Post by Kipcha28 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm very sad to see you go, Cana; it's been fun with you on here. I remember lots of good times - beta testing, the jokes about how often you said the word "actually", the excitement for new releases, the nice note I got from you when I recieved my t-shirt from the video contest. Best of luck in the future, wherever life takes you!

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Post by 1BitJay » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:45 am

Why not go subdomain and order an domain name from GoDaddy?

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”