WolfQuest Update

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: WolfQuest Update

Post by Koa » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:46 am

moonshadowwalker wrote:Five years? Well done. It's a shame funding has become an issue though.

Does anyone have any idea how long the stocks will last in the shop?
Not sure. The t-shirts and patch seem to be the only things left. I can't remember whether or not they detailed if certain stock was low (I think they did for one of te items awhile ago but I'm not sure if they do that anymore.) Essentially it's until "supplies last" so it's basically a first-come-first-serve basis. The only people that might be aware of exactly how much stock is left (and could give you an estimate, perhaps) are folks from the Minnesota Zoo, I suppose. Dave may or may not know.

Tawny_Pelt
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Tawny_Pelt » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:30 am

A Strange Wolf wrote:I think that the removal of the lexicon is a bad solution to this problem. A better solution would be giving the server owner commands (perhaps in a side menu, or activated through chat) to remove unruly and rude players. Also, the addition of free chat with censors would be nice, but that is just a dream and will probably never happen.
I would LOVE for that to happen if you take away lexicon you'll just loose a lot of players so why would you continue running it when you lost your players to some silly decision!

White the Half Demon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by White the Half Demon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:03 am

Man!
The servers have stopped working for more than one day again! D:

The_White_Wolf_3
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by The_White_Wolf_3 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:55 am

Ikr?
Been sitting here for two days. waiting. and waiting...
D:

amethystrose
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Hypnotic

Post by amethystrose » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 am

The_White_Wolf_3 wrote:Ikr?
D:
Same here. Multiplayer isn't working for me either. I think they need to fix that problem. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. (if not tomorrow, then Tuesday. if not, then... Just SOMETIME.) I miss playing multiplayer for this long.

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 pm

White the Half Demon wrote:Man!
The servers have stopped working for more than one day again! D:
amethystrose wrote:
The_White_Wolf_3 wrote:Ikr?
D:
Same here. Multiplayer isn't working for me either. I think they need to fix that problem. Hopefully it will be back tomorrow. (if not tomorrow, then Tuesday. if not, then... Just SOMETIME.) I miss playing multiplayer for this long.
It definitely does seem as though everyone is still having issues with the MP servers right now. Technical difficulties hopefully won't last much longer. ^^
But in order to keep this thread on topic, do feel free to keep your eyes on the Current Multiplayer Problems thread:
[ http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46192 ]
Users post updates there and will likely let you know if the servers are still down. ;)

Thanks for your patience everyone!

Bella Shadowforest
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

WolfQuest Update 2014

Post by Bella Shadowforest » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:07 am

Hello!

I would LOVE to know whats in store for 2014. This is like..my fav game ever! :D :mrgreen:

Whats gonna happen this year?

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:38 am

Pretty much the same as was posted in this thread for 2013, but also this! http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73470

iIida

Post by iIida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 am

Sorry question.. But when WolfQuest videogame's episode 3 is coming out..? And what new stuff for episode?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:28 am

There are no plans or funding to support a new episode. As of now, the team is working towards a tablet version of the game for iPad, Android and Kindle devices with some updates, bug fixes and new features.

iIida

Post by iIida » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:00 am

Okay. Thanks nightangelwolf. I forgot to ask where to get/whether this version no longer than 2.0 or "WolfQuest demo"..? I'm interested in more of these versions than 2.5..

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:08 am

iIida wrote:Okay. Thanks nightangelwolf. I forgot to ask where to get/whether this version no longer than 2.0 or "WolfQuest demo"..? I'm interested in more of these versions than 2.5..
You could probably use Google to find older versions of the game, but there is no guarantee that they will be virus-free or working. Official versions of the game are on this site, but WolfQuest does not currently have an archive of older versions of the game for you to download.

iIida

Post by iIida » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:20 am

Koa wrote:
iIida wrote:Okay. Thanks nightangelwolf. I forgot to ask where to get/whether this version no longer than 2.0 or "WolfQuest demo"..? I'm interested in more of these versions than 2.5..
You could probably use Google to find older versions of the game, but there is no guarantee that they will be virus-free or working. Official versions of the game are on this site, but WolfQuest does not currently have an archive of older versions of the game for you to download.
Thanks for information! But I can't find any other than the 1.5 and 2.5 versions of Google search or other search..:cc

ignitus75455
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ignitus75455 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:55 am

i too am very dispointed that this game aint geting any funding i have been waiting for a game like this for a very long time and would much like to see epasoide 3 if i had the money i would donate everything they need to complete this game ever scence i got my laptop i have quite enjoyed pc games and this is one of the ones i can say alot of people would enjoy so please to everybody out there donate i want to see this game grow

autumnswipe
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by autumnswipe » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 pm

I know we are all sad and disappointed, but we all knew this day was coming. There hasn't been a new episode since 2009, so I honestly started doubting an episode 3 would come since 2012. WolfQuest itself is and always will be a wonderful game, and I learned many things through it. Not to mention how many new friends I've made through it. I've never seen any pc game run for 9 years successfully, so that's one of the biggest achievements this game has accomplished in my opinion. I'm kinda sad they aren't accepting donations anymore, though. I'm sure many users would donate to keep this game alive. I know I would.

Let's just enjoy the little bit of WolfQuest we have left until it leaves. And maybe on the day that it's closing, we can have a thread where we post our best memories of Wolfquest.

^^That's just a thought, though. :)

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”