New WolfQuest forum additions!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

New WolfQuest forum additions!

Post by WQ Coordinator » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Even though the WolfQuest Development Team is taking a break from developing new WolfQuest games, the WolfQuest Moderators (and helpers!) have been developing fun, new things to participate in on the forums. Some things have already been added and more are in the works, but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware of some of the cool new additions to keep the forums going strong.

The New Elk Kill Challenge!
Developed by Steeps and Croix, participate in this fun game challenge to kill as many elk as you can. For a new and fun motivation, we've added a brand-spanking-new 'Top Elk Hunter' rank, to be worn by the contest winner(s). Check it out here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66129

The Nature & Wildlife Photography Forum
Developed by Rikku and other moderators, this forum is your chance to share some of the cool pictures you've taken of animals and places you've visited. Check back each month to see what new theme has been announced, and submit your photos that relate to that theme by following the instructions in that forum. All levels of photography abilities are welcome; they just have to be your own pictures and follow the theme. Here's the forum: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=76

WolfQuest Screenshots Forum
We've loved seeing all the fun screenshots members have created over the years, some sporting odd glitches provided by the game and some edited to add captions and creatures you'd never normally see in WolfQuest. We figured it was long overdue to have a separate subforum for user screenshots (focusing on 'blooper' screenshots because, well, they're the most fun) and are working on figuring out the nitty gritty details. This forum is currently locked, but will be opened soon; you can find it here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=77

Wolf and WolfQuest-related Games
Tons of games are being discussed, developed, and revised for your entertainment. From Wolf Libs to crossword puzzles to a forum egg hunt, there will be plenty to choose from, and moderators have been putting their personal spin on these so they're definitely going to be creative and fun.

Wolf Libs:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=65956

WolfQuest Spring Egg Hunt :
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=66192

And more! Keep your eyes on the forum to see what other fun changes and additions we will continue to add as they're created. If you have more suggestions, feel free to add them in the 'forum suggestions' topic in the General WolfQuest Discussion forum or talk to a moderator about it. We hope you enjoy these new ideas to try to get and keep more WolfQuest members involved in the Community Forums.

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Re: New WolfQuest forum additions!

Post by 1BitJay » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

That is very great to hear Cana! We all been working really hard to think of ideas to make the forum more fun and active!

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Alpha Female » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Glad to see so much going on Cana! Thanks for posting a whole list of new things on the forums, I'll definitely try to participate. ^^

Croix
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Croix » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:02 pm

It is great that new things are being added to the forum! Let's up everyone enjoys them. c:

failwolf56
Yearling
Yearling

Post by failwolf56 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:21 pm

This is great news! I love how the ideas from members and moderators alike are being used to better improve the forums. I look forward to seeing some of these new updates. =D

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:51 pm

This is wonderful news, Cana! I can't wait to watch all these new additions unravel, and participate in the fun and unique activities. Hopefully this helps to boost activity, and get as many users as possible, involved. :D

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Post by 1BitJay » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Debates and Discussions

I recently opened a topic about having a place for wolfquest members to debate outside off wolfquest about many different issues and discussions about wolfquest!

Check it out here.

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f ... 4&start=15

This is also another activity!

Whispering Death
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Whispering Death » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:56 pm

I am very excited about these new forum add-ons. Especially the screenshots subforum. ^^

Sintact

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

I have a doubt about the "WolfQuest screenshots" forum; for years the team has merged/locked new made threads with people's screenshots into this topic (http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f ... creenshots). Why having another subforum then? Sorry for ruining the fun, but I always have my questions and doubts I must solve haha.

The other forum additions seem to me just fine, especially Wolf and WolfQuest-related Games. This will probably boost activity, glad the team is following suggestions that have been posted around the Community.

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 am

Ah, I've noticed these new additions around the forums, they're looking great! Hopefully these, and upcoming activities, will increase activity. :]

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

This is great to hear, Cana! I'd already posted and taken part in one of the new forum's activities, but I wasn't aware of anything else that had been recently added. Thanks for posting this. c:

sSilvers
Yearling
Yearling

Post by sSilvers » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

Ah, yes. c: I've been floating 'round the forums observing these new additions. Very nice to hear, Cana!

Granger
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Shelby

Post by Granger » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 am

This sounds amazing, Cana! If I find the time I'll try and participate in the elk hunt, and the screenshots forum sounds amazing and I cannot wait to get involved in all of these new additions!

Katherine Vampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Katherine Vampire » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:05 am

The additions sound great, Cana!
I've already seen them and I like them. ^^

brightstar99
Yearling
Yearling

Post by brightstar99 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:45 am

This is so cool news Cana! I spotted the screenshot subfourm a while ago and didn't know what was happening but now I knew. Thank you for posting this.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”