New Moderators

Archived news, updates and announcements.
paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: New Moderators

Post by paperpaws » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 am

@JayMist - Pretty much like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PhpBB ... _Panel.png

Good luck everyone! I am looking forward to seeing some new green faces around. :)

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Post by 1BitJay » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 am

Silverness wrote:@JayMist - Pretty much like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PhpBB ... _Panel.png

Good luck everyone! I am looking forward to seeing some new green faces around. :)

That looks cool. Thanks for showing that! It might help those who become mods.
Good luck to all!

Kyrarah

Post by Kyrarah » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

Moderator control panel looks amazing <3

Now, we wait until April 9th, right? Good luck<3

Nyamh
Pup
Pup

Post by Nyamh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 am

Oh, okay I get it now. We wait until April 9th to see who the new mods are. My understanding was that they would be announced April 6th. |D /shot

Tita
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Tita » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new moderators won't be announced exactly on the ninth. Cana will email those chosen first(which will be around the ninth) and then the lucky users will be named on a new topic sometime later. c:
But eek, I can't wait!

Sintact

Post by Sintact » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 am

Just two more days, TWO and we will know who the new mods are. As I said long ago, it's not just a green name; the rank comes with a lot of responsabilities and duties you must accomplish. Once again good luck to everyone!

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 am

Tita wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new moderators won't be announced exactly on the ninth. Cana will email those chosen first(which will be around the ninth) and then the lucky users will be named on a new topic sometime later. c:
But eek, I can't wait!
You're correct, the people will be contacted through e-mail by Cana about modship. Not sure when they'll be announced, depending on when Cana gets to it I suppose.

It's great to see such enthusiasm, good luck everyone =) As Sintact says, it's a great lot of responsibility.

Nyamh
Pup
Pup

Post by Nyamh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 am

]With great power come great responsability. x3

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 pm

With the deadline passed, it's now a matter of time before we find out who will be the final bunch chosen to become the new modlets. ^^" I'm very excited to see what the outcome will be, and who Cana has chosen to take up the role. Goodluck wishes to her when it comes to the final decision! I have a feeling this time will be a challenge. So many responsible and helpful users applied that will be great at the job.

Final goodlucks to everyone!

pengo123
Pup
Pup

Post by pengo123 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Wow, time does go fast when your exited or having fun! Already it's past the deadline!I can't belive it.Looks like theres going to be more green faces around.Final goodluck guys! Don't worry if you dont get in im sure cana will put another applcation up for you guys! goodluck!! :)
Last edited by pengo123 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Thandi » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Sintact wrote:Just two more days, TWO and we will know who the new mods are. As I said long ago, it's not just a green name; the rank comes with a lot of responsabilities and duties you must accomplish. Once again good luck to everyone!
Really? Whoa, never expected it to be that quick !
Can't wait to see who will be chosen. :3

pengo123
Pup
Pup

Post by pengo123 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am

Some people think that the new moderators will be announced on the 9th of April.But you may be incorrect, as they are being chosen on the 9th and might be published a few days later? Am i correct .
Last edited by pengo123 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 am

pengo123 wrote:Some people think that the new moderators will be announced on the 9th of April.But you may be incorrect, as they are being chosen on the 9th and might be published a few days later? Am i correct .
I don't think anyone knows for sure, I assume it'd be entirely up to Cana and what she has planned to happen. c:

Katherine Vampire
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Katherine Vampire » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am

Final goodlucks from me ^^
May the odds be in your favour <3
pengo123 wrote:Some people think that the new moderators will be announced on the 9th of April.But you may be incorrect, as they are being chosen on the 9th and might be published a few days later? Am i correct .
The people who were chosen as the moderators will receive an email, and they need to say that they accept it.
I believe the modlets will be announced either on 10th either on 11th.

pengo123
Pup
Pup

Post by pengo123 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:30 am

Oh,ok then.For sure I don't think anyone knows whats going to happen 'exept from the email' Bestwishes to you all :D

EDIT: I wonder whos going to be chosen. But because it's past the deadline im afraid no one else can enter so heres my final word to everyone who sent a letter. Goodluck to you all from the whole of me! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Alpha Female on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding information from double post

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”