New versions of WQ?

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Atropine » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:40 am

draikflame44 wrote:I believe that (funding allowing) it would be absolutely awesome to be able to build a pack, perhaps out of other single wolves or even pups who stay as they grow.
Please post your suggestions on the following thread rather than here:

Ideas for new episodes
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

Stormy2o12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Stormy2o12 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 pm

thx cana! :D [/]size

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Stormy2o12 wrote:thx cana! :D [/]size

Please avoid posting with less than three words, as it is to be considered as SPAM. Thanks! ^^

SilverB
Pup
Pup

Post by SilverB » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm

That's great Cana! I hope you guys get more funding, as you can see on the ideas topic, its overflowing!!! i have a question though, how will an i dea get submited if its lost in millions of pages, i can hardly find mine! and is ok to repost your idea, especially if its, 'in the past' besides in this quote:
I believe that (funding allowing) it would be absolutely awesome to be able to build a pack, perhaps out of other single wolves or even pups who stay as they grow.
That was exactly my idea, then some1 told me 'it doesn't happen at all.' I confuzzled :3

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Thank you for the update, Cana! I hope you are able to coax up enough funding for new updates and stuff.

Champane
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Champane » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Thank you very much, Cana! I hope that you will get more funds so you can continue WQ... Well, I wish you a good evening! :D

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:59 am

SilverB wrote:how will an idea get submited if its lost in millions of pages, i can hardly find mine! and is ok to repost your idea, especially if its, 'in the past'
Please do not repost your ideas... if your ideas are on the list, then they'll be considered. If we have another contest and want to give specific player(s) credit for their ideas, we'll post the contest and you'll be able to submit (or resubmit) your idea(s) there.

In the meantime, it seems like most questions relating to this topic have been answered. Feel free to continue suggesting ideas in the various suggestion topics in the forum and look for answers to your questions in the FAQ forum.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”