Another update

Archived news, updates and announcements.
wolfluver86

Re: Another update

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:18 pm

BlueMoon97 wrote:So am I, but can you blame them? Everyone is so excited about the 2.5 and replying to these posts, after all. I mean, who isn't?!
-Blue
Yeah, 2.5 will be such awesomeness!

Luna Gray wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Luna Gray wolf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:22 pm

wolfluver86 wrote:
BlueMoon97 wrote:So am I, but can you blame them? Everyone is so excited about the 2.5 and replying to these posts, after all. I mean, who isn't?!
-Blue
Im sure alot of peeps have been watching it like a hawk!! The next few days will be intence, The excitment is going to kill me XD

Frost46
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Frost46 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I know I've been watching like a hawk. After seeing the newest screenshots for 2.5, I can barely sit still! x3

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Frost46 wrote:I know I've been watching like a hawk. After seeing the newest screenshots for 2.5, I can barely sit still! x3
Ha ha, me too! The screenies..they're so pretty... o3o

Inmieko
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Inmieko » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 pm

I'm too watching this thread like a hawk and I don't blame them as well. In the next few days we have to see. It may come out this week or next week (in which I'm excited about this new update :3) to see if it'll be out. Idk when though but I'm hope the update be out this week.

AleuGirl321
Pup
Pup

Post by AleuGirl321 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Luna Gray wolf wrote:
wolfluver86 wrote:
-Blue
Im sure alot of peeps have been watching it like a hawk!! The next few days will be intence, The excitment is going to kill me XD
Yup I'm watching it like a hawk xD I do hope it comes out very very soon, but then again if we want it to run smoothly then we will have to wait

moozie
Pup
Pup
Location: On the couch praying the computer wont break... again...

Post by moozie » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Im sure we are all watching it like a hawk... But lets try and stay calm Im sure this is all overwhelming for the WQ team...

However I know how hard that can be because Im just about at bursting point myself!!! Though this weekend Ill be going to
Hallothanksmas and that will be able to distract me for some time... But when thats over I will have nothing left to keep my mind from 2.5!!!

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Howling Fang » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Luna Gray wolf wrote:
wolfluver86 wrote:
-Blue
i was soo excited (and still is) that i ate that hawk, im watching like the wolf i am!!!

Luna Gray wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Luna Gray wolf » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:04 pm

moozie wrote:Im sure we are all watching it like a hawk... But lets try and stay calm Im sure this is all overwhelming for the WQ team...

However I know how hard that can be because Im just about at bursting point myself!!! Though this weekend Ill be going to
Hallothanksmas and that will be able to distract me for some time... But when thats over I will have nothing left to keep my mind from 2.5!!!
Im running out of things to keep my mind off 2.5, :| even when I do cant help catch myself starting to drift off and think about it!!

523ponygirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by 523ponygirl » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Where can we download the version 2.5 when it comes out? How will we know for sure when it comes out? Is there any update out currently that I can download?

Russetwind
Pup
Pup
Location: Over here, down there, around the corner, to the left, to the right.infront of you, behind you,gone

Post by Russetwind » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Luna Gray wolf wrote:
wolfluver86 wrote:
-Blue

not me!....I have been watching it...like a Kestrel :shock:

Aziah
Pup
Pup

Post by Aziah » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I have been watching it like... um... uh... like a falcon! Who sometimes falls asleep... because I didn't check for two days and then BOOM, ten more pages. PSYCHED!! Everybody's watching...

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:36 pm

523ponygirl wrote:Where can we download the version 2.5 when it comes out? How will we know for sure when it comes out? Is there any update out currently that I can download?
I think we will download it from the 'Get The Game' section.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:39 pm

wolfluver86 wrote:
523ponygirl wrote:Where can we download the version 2.5 when it comes out? How will we know for sure when it comes out? Is there any update out currently that I can download?
I think we will download it from the 'Get The Game' section.
Yes - it may also be announced on the home page of this site. To sum it up, you will know when it will be released. :wink:

BlueMoon97
Pup
Pup

Post by BlueMoon97 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Haha I didn't think there would be so many comments to that one post I made!
I've got to admit as well, I've been watching like an eagle! I just can't wait for 2.5 to come out! I don't want to seem like I'm rushing the WQ team, because I am SO not.. hehe, I'm just super, screaming and bursting into confetti excited... haha, guess I'm a little geeky... just joking... lol
Go WQ team!!!
-Blue

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”