The new green names have been chosen!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

The new green names have been chosen!

Post by WQ Coordinator » Tue May 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Before I make the official announcement, I just want to say
1) how impressed I was with the majority of your applications! We had quite a long list of top candidates based on the effort and experience shown in your applications. That, and I was truly inspired by all the amazing volunteer work so many of you do. No matter how young, it seems the majority of you are already doing your part in making your real life community a better place, and that's a superbly wonderful thing.
2) how difficult a decision this was. Our top list of candidates all had some pretty outstanding qualities we felt could have benefited our WolfQuest community, so we had to think long and hard about which qualities we felt would be most useful this time around. Thank you to everyone who applied- we have an amazing number of helpful and dedicated community members.

With that in mind, please use this thread to congratulate our new moderators, Adalae, Redsky, -x- Silvie -x-, and Zethra. We're confident they'll all make great contributions to the community and be excellent WolfQuest moderators.

Please keep in mind- this thread is intended to be congratulatory of the new moderators, so if you are disappointed in the outcome for whatever reason, please do not use this topic to post your concerns or frustrations. If you're wondering how the moderators were actually chosen, please read the previously-posted thread (with the moderator application) for details. Thank you, and congratulations to the four of you! :)
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Quivira
Former WQ Moderator

Re: The new green names have been chosen!

Post by Quivira » Tue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Thanks for posting this Cana! I feel honored to become a member of the current team of moderators and I'll do my best as a moderator. Congrats to Addy, Silvie, and Zethra, also, as you three really deserved it. I know plenty of others deserved it to, and I'm sure a time will come where those people become moderators also. Keep posting and be active, everyone!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Tue May 10, 2011 9:36 pm

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!

Well done! I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

ZeRivet
Former WQ Moderator

Post by ZeRivet » Tue May 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Congratulations Adalae, Redsky, -x- Silvie -x-, and Zethra you guys really deserved it and will make wonderful moderators! ^-^

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

...I really don't know what to say.

As Red mentioned, I also feel overly honored to be joining in with the rest of the team (I can certainly tell you that e-mail was a shocker!) and am excited to get started. Congratulations to Addy, Reddy, and Domino; I know you and all the other applicants deserved this equally and I just want to wish those who didn't earn the title good luck for next time.

Thanks Cana, and all the others; I'm thrilled to start working with all of you. <3

Canidae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Canidae » Tue May 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Ahh, I remember when I got that confirmation e-mail welcoming me to the Mod team. Such happiness. x]

I'd like to thank everybody who put in an application, we had quite a lot of applicants, and this was a very difficult and thought-provoking decision for all of us. But it was wonderful to see so many individuals expressing their interest in helping out WolfQuest! :]

And finally, congrats to you four! Enjoy your green names and Mod privileges, I'm sure you will all put them to good use. I'm looking forward to working with you all. :mrgreen:

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Tue May 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh how excited I am right now for you new little modlets! 8D

Well congratulations you guys; I am very excited to start working along side of you all. =3 Very very excited; can't stop saying it. xD

And yes, it was definitely a very hard decision. I believe everyone had some of those qualities that we were looking for, so no one should feel discouraged at all. Anyone who submitted an application showed that they care about WQ and would love to help out, so I applaud everyone for that~

Don't want to make this too long, so once again, congratulations you guys^^

Larkarl
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Larkarl » Tue May 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Congratulations to Adalae, Redsky, -x- Silvie -x-, and Zethra! You four will make excellent moderators, and good luck to you all!

Seranda7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Seranda7 » Tue May 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Congrats new moderators! ^^

Though I can't say the names suprise me that much. You guys were already very helpful and active members of the community! There's not many of us that could handle the power of the 'lock' button. ;)

crystaltheglaceon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by crystaltheglaceon » Tue May 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Congratulations Zethra, Redsky, Adalae and -x- Silvie -x-!! You will all be great moderators, I'm sure of it! I'm so excited to see new mods around here :D

Cenetri
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Cenetri » Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Congratulations, you guys! You're all very worthy of the moderator status, as I've seen you helping around the community a lot. Your maturity definitely shows through your responses to this topic as well. ^^

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums, sporting your brand-new colors!

Moon-Light-Shadow

Post by Moon-Light-Shadow » Tue May 10, 2011 10:32 pm

congrats you four! i'm sure you'll make great mods.

MajesticWolfs
Yearling
Yearling

Post by MajesticWolfs » Tue May 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Congratulations guys <3

BladeTheWolf00

Post by BladeTheWolf00 » Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Congrats Sister Silvie!!! (:

Also congrats to Adalae, Redsky, , and Zethra, I hope you all enjoy your new jobs!

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Tue May 10, 2011 11:05 pm

BladeTheWolf00 wrote:Congrats Sister Silvie!!! (:

Also congrats to Adalae, Redsky, , and Zethra, I hope you all enjoy your new jobs!
Thank you Blade <3
Another congratulations to the others, I have utmost confidence you'll do great ;D

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”