Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Archived news, updates and announcements.
NightlyH

Re: Now Accepting Moderator Applications

Post by NightlyH » Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 am

The waiting is the best part! Everyday that goes by you get more and more excited! But sometimes that leads to sadness if you dont win... Guess I will just have to wait and see :D

lozzie
Pup
Pup

Post by lozzie » Mon May 02, 2011 5:08 am

Oohhh it's getting exiting, can't wait to see the new green names on the forums!!

HappygirlXD
Yearling
Yearling

Post by HappygirlXD » Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 am

Can't wait, can't wait! :D

The only claim I have is that I've moddied before. ._.

SpiritPelt

Post by SpiritPelt » Mon May 02, 2011 7:32 am

Today's the day, get ready everyone! Let's see who the lucky person is...

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon May 02, 2011 7:36 am

SpiritPelt wrote:Today's the day, get ready everyone! Let's see who the lucky person is...
Bare in mind that you won't find out today who the new moderators are, it may take a while for the new mods to be announced (and I can definitely ensure you that it won't just be one person becoming a moderator ;D):
WQ Coordinator wrote:Just a reminder- it'll take us some time after the application deadline to choose the new moderators. We have a really great batch of candidates this year, so it's going to be an extremely difficult decision. I would estimate the earliest I'd post the new moderators is a week after the app deadline, but it may take longer than that. My goal is to have the new moderators added before May 27th, so try to remain patient.

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah, the deadline is here. This is getting really exciting! Especially since we're getting closer to the announcement of the new moderators. :D I can't wait to see who they are.

Kestrelflight
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kestrelflight » Mon May 02, 2011 8:43 am

The suspense just bumped up 10x than before. Good luck to everyone who replied and to Cana for reading all those apps!

wolfluver86

Post by wolfluver86 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:50 am

This is getting exciting! I can't wait to see who are the new mods are! :mrgreen:

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 am

Today I woke up, and I thought: "TODAY IS WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW MODS!!" But now, it's not today, but I can wait. Lol, I like rushed through school today. :D

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Mon May 02, 2011 10:47 am

SilverHybrid wrote: it may take a while for the new mods to be announced (and I can definitely ensure you that it won't just be one person becoming a moderator ;D)
Looks like all existing mods have a torch in the dark as we await to see whom the new moderators are... :o
........lol. Again, good luck to all who applied -- the wait may be arduous, but don't be disappointed if you aren't chosen; after all, it's the taking part that counts. :3 Besides, patience is a virtue. ;)

Toca_Master_14
Pup
Pup

Post by Toca_Master_14 » Mon May 02, 2011 10:50 am

nightangelwolf wrote:
SilverHybrid wrote: it may take a while for the new mods to be announced (and I can definitely ensure you that it won't just be one person becoming a moderator ;D)
Looks like all existing mods have a torch in the dark as we await to see whom the new moderators are... :o
........lol. Again, good luck to all who applied -- the wait may be arduous, but don't be disappointed if you aren't chosen; after all, it's the taking part that counts. :3 Besides, patience is a virtue. ;)
I can be impatient with things, but for something like this, I can wait. Good luck to all who applied, and to Cana and the current mods in choosing!

-x- Silvie -x-
Former WQ Moderator

Post by -x- Silvie -x- » Mon May 02, 2011 11:31 am

nightangelwolf wrote:
Hehe, that's a new way to put it, Nightangel. ;) Well, I can say that they're better at holding the torch without dropping it than we are, haha.

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 am

nightangelwolf wrote:

Nicely said NAW, and very true. If you aren't chosen, it's not the end of the world. Besides, there will always be a next time. :3

Again, good luck to everyone who sent in an application!

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Mon May 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Hehe, good luck to all! I'm sure the new additions to the mod group will be great in helping out the forums! Congrats in advance c:

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Alpha Female » Mon May 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Time sure does fly.^^
Good luck to all who have applied, it'll be great seeing some new moderators around. =3

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”