Squash the Bugs! Contest- Updated!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Squash the Bugs! Contest

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

WQ Coordinator wrote:Koa, you can only do 5 for the contest, but if you're willing to report more just so we can fix as many bugs as possible, then you can still report them to bugs@wolfquest.org and they won't be counted toward the contest. ALL bug reporting with proper information is extremely appreciated.
Yep - thanks for the reminder. (;

asome
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by asome » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:42 pm

i had a bad bug every time i went in deep water my mate would take the pups and put them in the deep water by me and i would have to pick the pup up and try to get to land but my pup alwas died i didnt every make it! :(

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm

asome wrote:i had a bad bug every time i went in deep water my mate woulf take the pups and put them in the deep water by me and i would have to pick the pup up and try to get to land but my pup alwas died i didnt every make it! :(
Please remember that there's no need to post your bugs on this topic. If you are able to, report them to
coordinator@wolfquest.org for them to be eligible for this contest.

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:34 pm

LOL I just sent one just in time! :shock: I cant wait to see who wins. I don't care if I don't win. I am just happy I can help with the wolf quest game :wink: . Plus I want to be a beta tester too lol, I have beta tested windows vista and 7, also beta tested nintendo games too :mrgreen: ... And would love to beta test this! Cant wait to see. Thanks :D

BTW: It took 30 min to make this so I am not going to make another bug report lol. Unless I find more bugs to kill lol. Until then good luck to the rest of you :D

Aurora121
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Aurora121 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I would have entered, but it's too late now. I have been busy. May the best bug reporter win!

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am

It's not too late, and we always appreciate detailed bug reports, even if they come in after this contest. (We just may not have the money to fix them after the contest, but we're hopeful!)
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

akila_23
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by akila_23 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Okay so in amethyst mountain if you die u can't go on from that point, u just stay in one place. In slough creek if u die u come back and can continue playing but in amethyst mountain u won't. I don't know if this is supposed to happen but it happens everytime I die. So if I die I have to exit the game then reload it, because it won't let u save.

kmdogs97
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Secretly stalking my favorite youtubers with my handy-dandy binoculars. O.O

Post by kmdogs97 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:29 pm

akila_23 wrote:Okay so in amethyst mountain if you die u can't go on from that point, u just stay in one place. In slough creek if u die u come back and can continue playing but in amethyst mountain u won't. I don't know if this is supposed to happen but it happens everytime I die. So if I die I have to exit the game then reload it, because it won't let u save.
(Not trying to be a backseat moderator) You can find a place to describe bugs on other forums. :mrgreen:

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:33 pm

WQ Coordinator wrote:It's not too late, and we always appreciate detailed bug reports, even if they come in after this contest. (We just may not have the money to fix them after the contest, but we're hopeful!)
Yea, even know we might not get the lightning, all the money we get might still be enough to fix all those bugs. By the way, I am saving money to help in any way I can, once I get $100, I will donate!

nakalla
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by nakalla » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

just in time.

smokey123

Post by smokey123 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 am

I dont think ill participate but itll be funny. Funny name Cana! :D

-x-Zaroque-x-
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by -x-Zaroque-x- » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Sounds very interesting Cana! Hopefuly I might be able to participate, but right now I am not having any problems what so ever! I am sure there shall be plenty coming in though.
>> Good luck! <<

goldenwolf1
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by goldenwolf1 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 am

i hope the person who get the beta like it but to be honest i would like to play the game when come out :3

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm working on my entry, I'll probably send it in tomorrow or monday.

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:45 am

Hmm, I have one question. I know the winner will win a T-shirt and a patch. Also beta testing, but is there going to be a second and third place as well? Just asking :wink:

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”