Episode 2.5 Fundraising Contest

Archived news, updates and announcements.
portia
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Re: Episode 2.5 Fundraising Contest

Post by portia » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:40 am

sparky_wolf wrote:
AveryCF wrote:I know that, but what about later eps or updates. There has to be more, yellowstone is HUGE, you can choose another area to star in for other eps if WolfQuest realy wanted to.
Any new locations, as previously mentioned by Cana, will be reserved and chosen when the time is right for a new episode.

Remember, keep donating and/or purchasing so 2.5 and future episodes(if any) can be created to their full potential!
In addition, you can suggest new ideas for future episodes in the 'Ideas for New Episodes' thread- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558 ;

I am excited for the release of the new episode, whenever it may be. I believe the new features will really enhance the quality of WolfQuest game-play.

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 am

Another reminder. While we appreciate users reminder others of the no release estimate please do also check before hand if someone a mod or another user has posted something similar. Only one user needs to post the reminder and mods may re-enforce that. Also please be mindful of the contents of your post. Saying something may be perceived differently when typed, so some users may think you are being harsh when that is not you intention.

I am not going to keep reminding everyone.

Another tip for everyone read around on the topic a bit. Lots of things have been said and answered on this topic sometimes a page back and sometimes a few posts back. So just check not only does it mean you get your answer quicker but it saves time. Hope everyone understands. Thanks.

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 am

Because this topic has turned into a guessing game for the release date, I'm going to lock it. I'll post another 2.5 update topic as soon as I have an update (and/or new screenshots) for you.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”