Episode 3: Midnight Pass Rumor

Archived news, updates and announcements.
worahora
Pup
Pup

Re: Episode 3: Midnight Pass Rumor

Post by worahora » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 pm

i dont know,maybe thousands of new things will be put in the new episode :D i hope they save my wolves. maybe they will

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Since there isn't enough money and since things like weather and time are drastic changes and cause a lot of money, if they do add little secrets, it will probably be really small. Plus when you consider that they are putting money to bugfixes and the new chat type options, the possibilities shrink even more.

I just think we'll get a more lively, interactive world with weather, time periods, and a naptime.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:20 pm

We techinally are already getting a non-winning game enhancement. the finalist idea by Asheek was for people to have an option to not use or show the chatbox in a mp game, and they're implementing that, and even more than what Asheek wanted:
Cana wrote:Since we created multiplayer, we've always had the idea to potentially add a phrased/canned chat system to increase internet safety and decrease the problems of people being inappropriate. So we decided to finally add this system as a chat option in 2.5. We're planning on allowing multiplayer hosts will have the option to host a game with a lexicon chat, phrased chat, or no chat. Again, at this time, this is the host's choice, not a requirement. We realize not everyone will use this option, and in fact, it could be that no one uses this option. But it will be nice to have as something available for people who are worried about internet safety.

RoarOriole

Post by RoarOriole » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:25 pm

Thing is that Asheek isn't here to appreciate it. In a way they just put her idea on the safer chatbox option. Since they edited it it doesn't really seem like her idea, but more of a collaboration of ideas that members of the forum put together.
I like discussing deep things, playing video games, and mentally torturing myself by studying C# even though I'm not a math person.

wolfy2205
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Location: why you wanna know im in Slough Creek...right...in front...of...YOU!

Post by wolfy2205 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 am

sparky_wolf wrote:I basically have the same idea as everyone else (haven't heard about it on the actual game) but I did see that video. I was browsing around on YouTube the other day for WQ videos and I stumbled across it and I watched the video out of curiousity. And then I was totally confused because it had a werewolf-like creature and a wolf running around and fighting. I agree as this is completely unrealistic and the WQ team would never include this as WQ is intended to portray real wolf behavior.
i totally agree with you sparky wolf

i came across LOADS of vids like that and i thought,
why on earth would WolfQuest make that because it is meant to be a realistic game and played like a real wolf in Minnesota Zoo.
then i wached another few vids about it then came along one that said "The Making Of WolfQuest Midnight Pass"
so i wached it and i was like WolfQuest did not make that it was just someone silly because i saw the REAL WolfQuest wolf underneth the werewolf so it was just loads of non real videos so everyone if they come across one on Youtube,ignore it completly and move on!
________BLUE CLOUD DELTA MALE________
________WHITE FANG ALPHA MALE________
link to my pack is:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=46790
thanks for the avatar medicinecrow!

worahora
Pup
Pup

Post by worahora » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

wolfquest is so fun! i cant wait for 2.5! i had a dream about it and it was kind of great!

sparky_wolf

Post by sparky_wolf » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:59 am

worahora wrote:wolfquest is so fun! i cant wait for 2.5! i had a dream about it and it was kind of great!

This thread is for discussion about the Episode 3
rumour. You can find out informatin and discuss 2.5 at the below threads :wink:

WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45929

What Do You Expect With WolfQuest 2.5?:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39475
raise 'em on rhythm and blues

March 2011 UotM.

Icon -
WickedTrickster

wolfy2205
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfy2205 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:31 am

sparky_wolf wrote:
worahora wrote:wolfquest is so fun! i cant wait for 2.5! i had a dream about it and it was kind of great!

This thread is for discussion about the Episode 3
rumour. You can find out informatin and discuss 2.5 at the below threads :wink:

WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=45929

What Do You Expect With WolfQuest 2.5?:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39475
sparky_wolf is right this thread is ONLY for the Midnight Pass rumours so just be sure to read the first post carefully next time,we don't want loads of posts locked :wink:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 am

wolfy2205 wrote:sparky_wolf is right this thread is ONLY for the Midnight Pass rumours so just be sure to read the first post carefully next time,we don't want loads of posts locked :wink:
Please do not back-seat moderate, wolfy2205 - let us moderators do the 'work' and enforce the rules and what not, alright? Thank you!
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

wolfy2205
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfy2205 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am

sorry SilverHybrid i forgot :oops:

DragonflySpirit
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by DragonflySpirit » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 am

One of my friends said that if you look up 'WolfQuest 3' on Google you could download it, and my being my stubborn self I had to look it up, there are a few websites that claim 'Wolfquest 3 download free. Software wolfquest 3 download giveaway.' but obviously it is not true. I am sure those few download links are either another version of WQ(Amythest Mountain 2.0.3, Slough Creek 2.0.3, etc.) or a virus.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 am

DragonflySpirit wrote:One of my friends said that if you look up 'WolfQuest 3' on Google you could download it, and my being my stubborn self I had to look it up, there are a few websites that claim 'Wolfquest 3 download free. Software wolfquest 3 download giveaway.' but obviously it is not true. I am sure those few download links are either another version of WQ(Amythest Mountain 2.0.3, Slough Creek 2.0.3, etc.) or a virus.
The only WolfQuest downloads that are official and completely safe are the ones from here. If you find it on any other site, it's best not to download it (like you said, viruses) and chances are it isn't official.

DragonflySpirit
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by DragonflySpirit » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am

Koa wrote:
DragonflySpirit wrote:One of my friends said that if you look up 'WolfQuest 3' on Google you could download it, and my being my stubborn self I had to look it up, there are a few websites that claim 'Wolfquest 3 download free. Software wolfquest 3 download giveaway.' but obviously it is not true. I am sure those few download links are either another version of WQ(Amythest Mountain 2.0.3, Slough Creek 2.0.3, etc.) or a virus.
The only WolfQuest downloads that are official and completely safe are the ones from here. If you find it on any other site, it's best not to download it (like you said, viruses) and chances are it isn't official.
That is what I assumed, I just thought I'd share that information.

Croix
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Croix » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Thanks for clearing this up Cana!

~Croix

Rosespider
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rosespider » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:08 pm

Wow, there was a rumor that the 'third game' had werewolves in it? I must see that video for myself. While I'm sure folks would enjoy the thought a 3rd game, people should really got official clarification than listen to some silly rumor. Thank you for clearing this up!

Proud to be a Prussian German American!

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”