October '09 Newsletter

Archived news, updates and announcements.
bex665
Yearling
Yearling

Re: October '09 Newsletter

Post by bex665 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am

I'm usually really impatient but I think since joining wolf quest I have gotten a lot more patient. Cause now i no the longer I wait the better soemthign will be lol :mrgreen:

Also in the newsletter the artwork was amazing.

muiyo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by muiyo » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:11 pm

This is a test of how much some of us can hold out. You can really find your true patience. If that makes any sense.

bex665
Yearling
Yearling

Post by bex665 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Yeah, for some reason I feel like I'm not overly excited and getting angry at the delays lol.

Back on topic.

I can't wait for the game it will be brill

Dragonwolffire
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Dragonwolffire » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Did anyone notice that none of the moderators have been on all day. Maybe it means that they have been to busy testing out the beta version of SC. The game, but don't get your hopes up incase they are not testing it.

-Kira-
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by -Kira- » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:14 pm

last 8 days of November so i dont think it will come out this month but , the longer it takes the better the game will be! it must be really annoying to have people begging for it to be released now. :D but i guess its easier for me after waiting this long... :mrgreen: have fun Beta testers!

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Dragonwolffire wrote:Did anyone notice that none of the moderators have been on all day. Maybe it means that they have been to busy testing out the beta version of SC. The game, but don't get your hopes up incase they are not testing it.
Songdog was on. But anyway, maybe. For the AM Deluxe they kept beta testing quite.

Loua
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Loua » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 pm

OMJ I can't wait for Slough Creek! It'll be out maybe in 2 weeks!!!!

Necro-Obscurite
Pup
Pup

Post by Necro-Obscurite » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 am

Oh my gosh I am so excited! I wish it could come out now, but I'd rather wait for a game with no bugs than get a game with tons of bugs right now. Still, wouldn't it be awesome if the staff could just press a button and BOOM the game is created, bug-free and all? But I know it's not that easy and I'm sure it's hard work. That said, thank you WolfQuest Staff of Amazing Awesomness for making this game the super-awesome-jelly-filled game I'm sure it will be! OK maybe not with jelly filling, but that would be cool.... Ooh long comment I'm off to ramble on another forum. :wink:

~Necro Obscurite 8) ~

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 am

Dragonwolffire wrote:Did anyone notice that none of the moderators have been on all day. Maybe it means that they have been to busy testing out the beta version of SC. The game, but don't get your hopes up incase they are not testing it.
Nope. No beta testing took place yesterday. I wasn't on yesterday because I was sick in bed all day, but I don't know where the other moderators were. Probably busy with other things.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

lunawolf17
Pup
Pup
Location: Where ever TimeTwist is, I am right there beside him.

Post by lunawolf17 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:
Nope. No beta testing took place yesterday. I wasn't on yesterday because I was sick in bed all day, but I don't know where the other moderators were. Probably busy with other things.
Awww...do you know when they will hold it? Or is there not an exact date yet?

And I hope your feeling better:)

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:22 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:
I was on for a few minutes, but I had work all weekend, and every weekend, so I only normally make appearances during the week now unless I do overtime.
lunawolf17 wrote: Awww...do you know when they will hold it? Or is there not an exact date yet?
I have e-mailed Cana the other day to see if she can make a comment - I hope to have a reply today... we will see.

But I can say me and the other moderators know nothing more than you and the other members know at the moment - so lets hope Cana or one of the team will make a comment about it.

Thanks again for your patience!
Wolf567 / Blaze

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:29 am

EDIT:-

LoboLoco has just made a topic:- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=27085
Wolf567 / Blaze

bex665
Yearling
Yearling

Post by bex665 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks for the link wolf567, I don't mind waiting to december, I'm busy getting ready for my dads birthdya on the first anyway :mrgreen:

Can't wait until December its going to be great.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”