Anyone else hate Coyotes???

Topics contained within this archive have been archived from General Other Topic Discussion, Science & Technology and Sports, Adventure & Travel among others.
Wolf607
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Anyone else hate Coyotes???

Post by Wolf607 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am

Coyotes are mini evil wolves. I hate them so much! :evil: They are just so annoying and BIG Wolf want to bees. LOL. Yes I hate coyotes. :twisted:
You are a black wolf, a beautiful wolf
Your fur stands out in the snow like a flame on blue waters
Tilt your snow covered snout to the sky one last time
A misty howl escapes your jaws only to be cut short by the hunters gun shot
Please save wolves!

ulogoni
Pup
Pup

Post by ulogoni » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Wolf607 wrote:Coyotes are mini evil wolves. I hate them so much! :evil: They are just so annoying and BIG Wolf want to bees. LOL. Yes I hate coyotes. :twisted:
This is what I worried about with WolfQuest. That people might take frustrations in a game and use them to justify hatred of other species of wildlife. No wildlife is evil. They are all just trying to survive. If this was CoyoteQuest, you may have foxes, eagles, bears, wolves, etc. looking to make a meal of your pups. Instead of bears, coyotes, and eagles, they would probably put in wolves, foxes and eagles. You'd be hunting pronghorn fawns, rabbits and voles.

Remember, canids are territorial and competitive. A pack of wolves would sink its collective teeth into a strange wolf just as sure as they would into a coyote. It's family first for most species.

Klutches
Pup
Pup
Location: Enjoying the companionship of the wolves I call family

Post by Klutches » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm

In the game, yes, they're a nuisance, however, in reality I wouldn't find them at all annoying, unless they were causing trouble and posing threats to you or your family, but then again I don't know what's it's like to live in an area with coyotes.
:: Proud Lead Hunter of the Sera Serenade Pack ::

:: Proud Beta Male of the Xykin Outcrop Pack ::

Avvie (c) [Finch], thank you Finny!

- Klutches -

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

I don't hate coyotes, sure they can be mean but can't any other animal? Wild animals will do what they have to do to survive. I hade an encounteer with one before it was stalking my dog but it was a loner so I just walked away and brought my dog back inside, also I hear them howl at night, they have a very interesting howl. But, no i do not hate coyotes but some times they can be mean like Klutches has said I do not like it when they are posing a threat to your family
¸.*¨*`.¸ ωσℓƒQυєѕт cσммυnιту мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
..¸.*¨*`.¸ υn∂ιnє ƒαℓℓѕ ραcк мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
...¸.*¨*`.¸ Avvie by TheGreatAbyss!! Thanks! ¸.*¨*`.¸

Fawnir
Pup
Pup

Post by Fawnir » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 am

I wouldn't say I HATE coyotes, I just am not fond of them. I have dogs and cat and a variety of other animals outside that I worry about. We had some pretty much in our backyard and feared for my birds (ducks and stuff). They have been known to kill people and I have heard stories of people's dogs getting killed by coyotes. But I don't hate them. I would rather they be elsewere or stay in the woods and we not bother each other. I just think in the case of a coyote my safety and my animals safety come first. But no not hate.
o0o~Undine Falls Pack Member of the Month for Nov.~o0o
~**~*Avatar by April!~**~*
Proud Member and Scout of the Undine Falls Pack!!

wolfluvr101
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Rexx

Post by wolfluvr101 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 am

I don't hate coyotes. but i remember when i was younger and i would go hunting with my dad they would howl and bark and they scared me half to death that the first time i heard them i cried (i was only 4 or 5)
MP username: novasaurus
MP wolf name: Ylva

Keeva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Keeva » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:13 am

wow really?? i love the sounds of the coyotes they put me to sleep each night. They are so much fun to watch when they are close to my house too. Its amazing how high they can jump :mrgreen:

I LOVE COYOTES!!
He's your friend, partner and defender. You are his life, love and leader. He will be yours until the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
In honor of the Rottweiler
Proud alpha female of the Lakota Silverpaw Pack

x-Riley-x
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by x-Riley-x » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:22 pm

I've been told that there are coyotes in my area though I've never really seen one that I can remember. I know for sure that one's never bugged me such as keeping up late at night but if one did I might get a little upset as well. Though I don't think I could really hate them.
I M A G I N E . D R A G O N S
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
--Now don't you understand.
'I'm never changing who I am.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Stonei
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Stonei » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Wolf607 wrote:Coyotes are mini evil wolves. I hate them so much! :evil: They are just so annoying and BIG Wolf want to bees. LOL. Yes I hate coyotes. :twisted:
No type of animal is truly evil. Yes they are a nuisance in the game, but in real life they are another animal trying to survive. I find them to be quite majestic and almost frail. They have many predators and I do not wish any harm to come to these animals. I myself like them very much^^

~WQ UoTM~
June-2010

~ I support - The Fdshfbvsk Band ~

Happy Holidays!

My avatar shop - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26981

blackscar
Pup
Pup

Post by blackscar » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 pm

i dont really hate them they keep those yapy little dogs in there house (or dead)
REDWALL!!!!!!

BADGER LORDS of SALAMANDASTRON

O{ not O{ stop fish coloring today!!

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Waiting for "Her" to turn back and realise I'm here enduring the pain.

Post by Nightskydapple » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 pm

I've never seen a wild coyote or one in a zoo.
But if they kept me up all night i wouldn't be so bright either.
~Yeah I'm smiling,[/color]Inside dieing.~
Behind this fake mask of mine,
Paper thin lies, what I wished for most is a paper heart,
then you can't come and destroy and tear it apart like you
did to my last one.~

Kakashi Hatake

Post by Kakashi Hatake » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Were I live Coyotes come in our yard all the time. They howl a lot at night,but wolves howl a lot to where I live.So I'm used to it,but I understand if you aren't.

I LOVE COYOTES!!

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Post by pawnee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:34 pm

I don't care what anyone says; I admire coyotes for their cleverness and adaptability. People don't give them enough credit. Look at it this way: where the wolf failed to survive, the coyote multiplied and thrived. I think people just anthromorphize them into some wile.e cartoon villian, they should be respected as all wildlife should be.
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

Kakashi Hatake

Post by Kakashi Hatake » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm

pawnee wrote:I don't care what anyone says; I admire coyotes for their cleverness and adaptability. People don't give them enough credit. Look at it this way: where the wolf failed to survive, the coyote multiplied and thrived. I think people just anthromorphize them into some wile.e cartoon villian, they should be respected as all wildlife should be.
That is so true!!

Blindseer
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Blindseer » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:54 pm

please post stories in the user writings forum, and please only post stoies that fit the rules of the user writings forum.
thank you.
icon by Rottenrobbie