Anyone else hate Coyotes???

Topics contained within this archive have been archived from General Other Topic Discussion, Science & Technology and Sports, Adventure & Travel among others.
jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Re: Anyone else hate Coyotes???

Post by jaguartail » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 am

Blindseer wrote:please post stories in the user writings forum, and please only post stoies that fit the rules of the user writings forum.
thank you.
Huh? I didn't see any stories in this topic.

I don't really mind coyotes. in the game,they're annoying,but in the real world,they turn tail and run when humans come near them

Grin
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Grin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 am

Coyotes live in the area that I live in since I'm near a few mountains, but they've never actually been a bother to us.
A few years ago my cat was killed by a coyote though, and we had her for over nine years! I might have been sad about that, but I've never hated coyotes^^

___┍ ɢ ʀ ɪ ɴ ┑___

▔▔┕ ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ ┙▔▔

-Outcast-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -Outcast- » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am

I personally love coyotes. They are kind, smart, and even playful! I met one at the zoo about a month ago with my friend. It was adorable, and once again, VERY playful. Me, my friend, and the coyote even raced each other across the fence, no kidding! We would run back and forth, and once we got to the end, it would put its paws on the glass and scratch, then start running again :) I think you would probably love them much more, if you knew how they really are, and if you got to meet one.

When I first heard about coyotes, I didn't personally like them to much. But once I met this one, I loved coyotes 10x more!
I am afraid to say I have quit Wolfquest.
You can find me on the Wolf_home forums and chat as Infelicity.

x-Riley-x
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by x-Riley-x » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm

I don't have any personal feelings towards coyotes. I love and hate them at the same time. If they don't bother me then I love them and vise versa ^^
I M A G I N E . D R A G O N S
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
--Now don't you understand.
'I'm never changing who I am.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

pawnee
Former WQ Moderator

Post by pawnee » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:01 pm

Even if coyotes eat animals and game, their just doing what animals do...obviously it becomes an issue when they start attacking livestock or pets. But their are always bad apples in a bunch and those animals are usually dealt with.
My Wolf Art http://pawnee.deviantart.com/
Its Not the Size of the dog in the fight, Its the size of the fight in the dog-Mark Twain

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:06 am

I can't absoulty say that I hate Coyotes, in fact I actualy like Coyotes. I have them around my naborhood and yes I must be careful so that they do not harm my pets, but they are animals like us and are not perfect even in the Wolfquest game, they do not seem to annoy me. Though coyotes in the game are not the same towards people in real life, they need food too.
............'..........Avatar by Zethra

Gloria Crystal
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Gloria Crystal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 am

I would not say I hate coyotes :? , but if any invading my backyard (this is impossible), and killed my little dog :cry: , chihuahua, so I was mad :evil:
......There's song that's inside of my soul......
...... It's the one I call......
.......HOWL......

Nightskydapple
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Waiting for "Her" to turn back and realise I'm here enduring the pain.

Post by Nightskydapple » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:28 am

WolfGloria wrote:I would not say I hate coyotes :? , but if any invading my backyard (this is impossible), and killed my little dog :cry: , chihuahua, so I was mad :evil:

Now that we moved houses again (There are more coyotes)
but we have fences which should be strong enough,
but Coyotes aren't really that bad, they don't keep me up.
~Yeah I'm smiling,[/color]Inside dieing.~
Behind this fake mask of mine,
Paper thin lies, what I wished for most is a paper heart,
then you can't come and destroy and tear it apart like you
did to my last one.~

Ringo77
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ringo77 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

I can't say I truely hate anything but coyotes are pretty bad here they kill our calves or try to all the time.They're so bad that we have to have trappers come. but minus that they're okay.

Loua
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Loua » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 am

If I had a ranch and a coyote or another animal killed my pet or livestock, I wouldn't blame it, I would blame myself instead. Why? Because, after all, I would live in the land where coyotes live, they where there first, and I just came and started to claim it as my own. I would just probably accept the reality that that animal probably wanted to feed its pups, or get some food for its familiy. Would I blame it for trying to survive? Would I blame it for being a wild animal? No, so I wouldn't hate it, just accept the reality and go on with my life.
Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby
~Ruth E. Renkel

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ pɹıǝʍ ןɐǝɹ ʞooן noʎ ʍouʞ noʎ pıp

Birdwatching is AWESOME!!!!!

Avvie by Me!

Zethra

Post by Zethra » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 am

What Loua says is correct, the reason why it is trying to 'kill' your livestalk is because it just wants food in which it is most likely low on. Coyotes need to eat aswell, you can't really say that it is an evil creature because of it wanting to eat. Sadly, due to the decline of habbitat and the fact of their food being taken in by us. They have no other choice but to go and kill of livestalk, they need food to live just like us. It is just the circul of life.
............'..........Avatar by Zethra

Cowgirl101
Yearling
Yearling
Location: At my farm with my new horse and at my farm somewhere.

Post by Cowgirl101 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 pm

pawnee wrote:Even if coyotes eat animals and game, their just doing what animals do...obviously it becomes an issue when they start attacking livestock or pets. But their are always bad apples in a bunch and those animals are usually dealt with.

I like them, they might hurt some livestock but they keep down the mice and rats and whatever. cause My horse's feed is being ate by stupid mice. My the coyotes are good. This is just another coyotes topic..
A true Cowgirl by heart=Me
Redneck VS HillyBillies

-Outcast-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -Outcast- » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Loua wrote:If I had a ranch and a coyote or another animal killed my pet or livestock, I wouldn't blame it, I would blame myself instead. Why? Because, after all, I would live in the land where coyotes live, they where there first, and I just came and started to claim it as my own. I would just probably accept the reality that that animal probably wanted to feed its pups, or get some food for its familiy. Would I blame it for trying to survive? Would I blame it for being a wild animal? No, so I wouldn't hate it, just accept the reality and go on with my life.
I agree with you Loua :) See people are just taking the land, claiming it as their own, and expecting the coyotes not to attack. They should see it coming, it's natural instinct for a coyote!

I admire coyotes :) And if coyote haters really did some REAL research, I'm sure they would like coyotes too. Just think, they're not so different from wolves!
I am afraid to say I have quit Wolfquest.
You can find me on the Wolf_home forums and chat as Infelicity.

Loua
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Loua » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:13 pm

And pretty much it is exactly the same thing with wolves, but still, I have always believed that a predator-human co-existence exists, but we ignore it.
Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby
~Ruth E. Renkel

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ pɹıǝʍ ןɐǝɹ ʞooן noʎ ʍouʞ noʎ pıp

Birdwatching is AWESOME!!!!!

Avvie by Me!

Cowgirl101
Yearling
Yearling
Location: At my farm with my new horse and at my farm somewhere.

Post by Cowgirl101 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Loua wrote:And pretty much it is exactly the same thing with wolves, but still, I have always believed that a predator-human co-existence exists, but we ignore it.
Coyotes not way different from wolves, they act different and looks different and sounds. They help eat mice, rabbits and keep some skunks away too. I like them but keep them away from your pets and house.
A true Cowgirl by heart=Me
Redneck VS HillyBillies