Green Paws II | M = 18

Topics contained within this archive have been archived from General Other Topic Discussion, Science & Technology and Sports, Adventure & Travel among others.
psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Re: Green Paws II | M = 18

Post by psy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:19 pm

This is very interesting. Can I join? If so, is it possible for me to be a commentator? I don't like to start discussions that much.

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

1BitJay

Post by 1BitJay » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:04 pm

Oh geez.
We died :o

Could a mod transfer over this to another coordinator so we can fix this up?
I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᗩY TᕼᗩT ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ Iᔕ TᕼE EᗩᔕIEᔕT ᗰEᗩᑎᔕ
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ, ᗷᑌT ᔕIᑎᑕE ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗰY
TᗩᒪEᑎT,
I ᗰᑌᔕT TᖇY TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ ᑕᒪᑌᗰᔕIᒪY Iᑎ
ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ
ᗯᕼᗩT TᕼE ᑭᑌᖇE ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗪOᑎE ᗷETTEᖇ.

αν;; i forgot </3 ѕιg;; мє
1BitJay

calxmity
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by calxmity » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:15 am

JayMist wrote:Oh geez.
We died :o

Could a mod transfer over this to another coordinator so we can fix this up?
Haha! I agree with this statement. :/ It's a shame that this program has gone downhill and nobody posts!
Jewelz hasn't posted since January of 2013....
green - cavetown

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:25 am

Uh hello. I've been busy and stuff and honestly forgot this was a thing. I honestly don't see the point of trying to bring this back at this moment in time, do you really think you want to give it another go? I don't see the point, but maybe you could give me some reasons so I can see what you're thinking about this?

1BitJay

Post by 1BitJay » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 am

Jewelz wrote:Uh hello. I've been busy and stuff and honestly forgot this was a thing. I honestly don't see the point of trying to bring this back at this moment in time, do you really think you want to give it another go? I don't see the point, but maybe you could give me some reasons so I can see what you're thinking about this?
We could broaden our views? We could involve things into more animals... but not as much as wolves... Trying to figure out how to put these into words... We could be more of members who get involved around the forums in the areas of animals?
I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᗩY TᕼᗩT ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ Iᔕ TᕼE EᗩᔕIEᔕT ᗰEᗩᑎᔕ
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ, ᗷᑌT ᔕIᑎᑕE ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗰY
TᗩᒪEᑎT,
I ᗰᑌᔕT TᖇY TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ ᑕᒪᑌᗰᔕIᒪY Iᑎ
ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ
ᗯᕼᗩT TᕼE ᑭᑌᖇE ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗪOᑎE ᗷETTEᖇ.

αν;; i forgot </3 ѕιg;; мє
1BitJay

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:42 pm

JayMist wrote:
Jewelz wrote:Uh hello. I've been busy and stuff and honestly forgot this was a thing. I honestly don't see the point of trying to bring this back at this moment in time, do you really think you want to give it another go? I don't see the point, but maybe you could give me some reasons so I can see what you're thinking about this?
We could broaden our views? We could involve things into more animals... but not as much as wolves... Trying to figure out how to put these into words... We could be more of members who get involved around the forums in the areas of animals?
Thanks for your input, JayMist, but I'm still not seeing it. You can have another attempt at convincing me, if you want, but at the moment I still don't see the point. I hope you can at least understand why I may not be seeing it like you do.

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 am

I think Jaymist means that members on this site are so involved with "saving the wolves" that they don't see other animals that actually need help, and we should try to get the word out about them as well.
No idea that's just how I read it.

Anyway, I would like to join as a commenter, please. ^^

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : fidd/lupe

calxmity
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by calxmity » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:06 am

river6 wrote:I think Jaymist means that members on this site are so involved with "saving the wolves" that they don't see other animals that actually need help, and we should try to get the word out about them as well.
No idea that's just how I read it.

Anyway, I would like to join as a commenter, please. ^^
I also agree with this...
Hey Jewelz, if you don't want to run it why don't you give it to me and/or JayMist who are willing to be active? I know we were dead for awhile but we're somewhat active now. Your choice but honestly (don't take this the wrong way) if your not going to be active why be the leader?
Just my opinion....
green - cavetown

BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:18 am

I think we can all agree that Green Paws has ultimately been inactive during various attempts to bring it back.. Perhaps this specific program has run its course, as Jewelz has recognized. If she wishes it's closure, I'm not too sure how well a new coordinator would be able to revive such a quiet group.. The program's second attempt proved ineffective.

I think the best way to approach this would be to create a new program in general, bottom - up.. I've got various ideas that would also incorporate what JayMist was saying. (This may include both environmental and conservation efforts.) I'd be more than happy to start a newer program, if the interest was there. JayMist and Lit, you both would be more than welcome to help out. Thoughts?

Jewelz, we'd just need clarification whether you wish to close Green Paws or keep her open? :) What are your thoughts on the matter?
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )

Sambhur
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Sambhur » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:06 pm

When I eventually found the time, I was actually planning on typing up a post similar to what you just said, BW! Basically, yeah, Green Paws has had its time, and you're free to start up something new that isn't exactly "Green Paws", but still similar. So with that, I'll be closing Green Paws. Thanks to those who participated in it, and I'm interested to see what's going to come next if someone does decide to start up something new.

>>Locked<<