Domestic Canids

Topics contained within this archive have been archived from General Other Topic Discussion, Science & Technology and Sports, Adventure & Travel among others.

Do you have a domestic dog as a pet?

Yes
69%
Not right now, but I have had one before.
13%
No
18%

Total votes: 45

Joyce_Wolf
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Re: Domestic Canids

Post by Joyce_Wolf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:58 pm

my german shepherd has a sloped back.. and she is fast!

leapingwolf
Former WQ Moderator

Post by leapingwolf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:39 am

yep well thats prety much why. and if you look up on youtube or something "running GSD" you will see the differents in running styles between sloped and non sloped.
ok now back on topic
http://wolfhige.deviantart.com/

H. help
O. our
W. wolves
L. live

).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{;'`
( (. ;._ \\

Pelt like the earth, Eyes as the moon, Ears as the night and chest as the stars

ψRµñ åwå¥, rµñ åwå¥, ñðw, Ì'll 円å¢kψ

Vida
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Vida » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:31 pm

My first dog was an American Pitbull called Twotone, because she was two different colours. She was really sweet and friendly. My dad got her off my uncle before I was born. But she died of old age.

Then we got a Jack Russell called Billy from this farm my aunt used to work at. But he had been abused by his old owners and started developing back problems. Then he started getting paralysed and was in terrible pain so we had to put him down, he was only 2 years old.

The dog we have now is also a Jack Russell. Her name is Sharn and she's very cute but she's also very lazy. She is turning 7 next month and we've had her for about 2 years

And those are all the dogs I've had ^^
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” - Mahatma Gandhi

Site for writers: http://inkassociation.proboards76.com/

Wolfie10
Yearling
Yearling

Re:

Post by Wolfie10 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:28 pm

Express wrote:I remember learning that in the 7th grade. Exactly Just how close they are. We went into genes and stuff. We even had a little debate on weather or not a Gray Wolf could be in a Dog show or not.

My Dog's Name is Max. Yeah, common name I know. :P

According to my father We've had him Sense I was 2. As you probably could Guess he's Kinda old,but Old age isn't stopping from acting any different!
He can still move just fine and still barks at every person he sees. :P

According to what I've been told he's a Chihuahua Terrier Mix. He has Black fur. He Legally Belongs to my sister, but I take care of him.
Want an avatar; http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f ... 294#p78294

sorry i am deprate 4 more avatars!!!

I cant say any personal info :!: :!: :!:
“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” Albert Einstein