If you Could Study one Animal for a day What Would it be??

Talk about nature and wildlife you've seen or read about. Discuss specific plants, animals, natural places and wildlife in general, or follow the instructions in the Nature Photography subforum to submit your own photographs.

Moderators: Isela, Koa

ViperBrains

Re: If you Could Study one Animal for a day What Would it be

Post by ViperBrains » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:34 pm

There are so many species of animal at the top of my head i could easily say, i don't really have a favorite but i'd be here all day naming them so ima just say one cx

I would want to study an african wild dog. A while back when i was actually in school in a proper class-room, i was in science and we were told by our teacher to search for some interesting facts about any animal of our choice. I chose a wolf :P The searching for interesting facts part of the class was fun, however near the end we did have to read what we found out about our animal to the whole class :? Didn't like that at all *-*
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: If you Could Study one Animal for a day What Would it be??

Post by elkhunter123456 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:45 pm

grey wolves. i would like to watch them hunt and raise pups
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

krispycat9
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Krispy

Re: If you Could Study one Animal for a day What Would it be??

Post by krispycat9 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:19 pm

For me, Kiwi birds would be the obvious choice!