Stranger Wolf Fiasco

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

xc92u3

Re: Stranger Wolf Fiasco

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm

I've already dropped so many pups off so many cliffs, and since there isn't any true gravity, nothing happens :lol:
And yeah, I've chased coyotes and cougars into herds, the coyote was ignored but the cougar was almost killed XD

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm

TimberRaven wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm
I've already dropped so many pups off so many cliffs, and since there isn't any true gravity, nothing happens :lol:
And yeah, I've chased coyotes and cougars into herds, the coyote was ignored but the cougar was almost killed XD
I've actually killed a cougar before by chasing it into an elk herd. I had already done quite a bit of damage to it, but the bull elk finished it off for me.

I've also killed one by chasing it toward the river. I guess cougars really don't like water, because it did a U-turn and ran straight into my wolf's jaws. I repeated the process several times and eventually killed it. I think this method works for coyotes and foxes too.

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 am

DinoDogDude209 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 pm
TimberRaven wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:07 pm
I've actually killed a cougar before by chasing it into an elk herd. I had already done quite a bit of damage to it, but the bull elk finished it off for me.

I've also killed one by chasing it toward the river. I guess cougars really don't like water, because it did a U-turn and ran straight into my wolf's jaws. I repeated the process several times and eventually killed it. I think this method works for coyotes and foxes too.
Imagine how much damage a bull moose would do to a cougar! It might kill it with a single kick :D
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

DinoDogDude209
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DinoDogDude209 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:39 am

elkhunter123456 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 am

Imagine how much damage a bull moose would do to a cougar! It might kill it with a single kick :D
Oh my goodness, someone needs to do that!

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”