tag yourself 2

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

ViperBrains

Re: tag yourself 2

Post by ViperBrains » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 am

Buzza. All the way.

------

Although, I really am a bit of a variety:

- never lets a pup die (Buazza)
- bring it on difficulty (Buzza)
- tries to write paragraphs in the chatbox (Ingot)
- lowest quality settings (Silverback)
- play bows 50 times every rally (Snownose)
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Post by elkhunter123456 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:55 am

Tanin because I surplus kill and have low speed
prey:
hare
beaver
mule deer
elk
moose
competitors:
raven
eagle
fox
coyote
wolf
cougar
bear

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Update:
Hmm, I think I'm Gry when it comes to hunting, the den and the XP thing, (but not the kicking thing LOL) and then... I'm Tanin all the way until the bottom, then I'm Snowrose when my bites do 0 damage in that department, because my wolves are always super fast and enduring but delicate as a snowflake (and as harmful :lol: ) And then I'm Buzza aaallll the way. And then I'm Sage for sure, because I love RPing humanoid characters Especially facepaw-worthy ones, those are fun
And then when I get into a RP where it's something I don't have as a character (maybe a mouse, frog, leaf, etc.) so I try to think up a character at the last minute and then that's when my ol'buddy Wolf comes in ^^;

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”