They said I could be anything...

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Sunset-Light
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

They said I could be anything...

Post by Sunset-Light » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:09 pm

So I became a rock.

I've seen this in one of the bloopers before, now it comes to me. RIP. :lol:

While the game was loading, I hit the menu button cause I thought the game wouldn't let me connect. It actually did, but then.. whatever, THIS, is.. happened. XD

I couldn't move, either. At all. Everybody else could, and most likely had their animations, but I viewed them as the same way as I was, stuck in a glitched idle animation.

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: They said I could be anything...

Post by paperpaws » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:23 am

Hahaha, that's... unfortunate, to say the least. I remember getting stuck in the same pose during the beta-testing period, but I was able to move.

Have you reported this to bugs@wolfquest.org with the output log attached? If not, I really advise you to do so in the future; this does seem like something that calls for a fix.

Sunset-Light
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Sunset-Light » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:17 pm

I should probably do that in the near future. I'm guessing it might be an uncommon/rare glitch, cause it doesn't really seem like it happens very often? I don't really know, even though I've been playing WQ for around half a year or more, I've only been playing WolfQuest 2.7 (full version) for about.. 2 weeks. At most. xD So I'm not the one to talk.

Probably the reason that I couldn't move is because I play WolfQuest 2.7 on my kindle, so I use the joystick to move, but with the glitched layout, I didn't have a visible or working joystick.

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:11 pm

A rock? XD Haha!

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”