WolfQuest 2.7 Beta Screenshots: Then to now comparisons

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Re: WolfQuest 2.7 Beta Screenshots: Then to now comparisons

Post by Phasoli » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:21 am

Wolfquest has definitely shown much improvement between 2.5 and 2.7. I enjoy watching growth an development! You all have come a long way. I watched the original Wolfquest trailer and compared it to the now--an amazing leap for wolf simulator kind! haha

amethystrose
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Hypnotic

Post by amethystrose » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:41 am

Nice screenshots!! :D I can definitely tell the difference between WQ 2.5 and WQ 2.7! Everything in 2.7 looks a whole lot more realistic! Especially the snow! Thank you for sharing these with us! I enjoyed comparing the two versions of the games. It was fun to see how 2.7 developed with better graphics than in 2.5. This is coming together nicely it seems! I'm still in suspsnese for the final release, but then again, I'm patient. So no worries. :) At least I still have 2.5 to play! ^~^

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:04 am

Oh wow, you guys did a great job on the game's development!
It's simply stunning! The graphics on the avatars, along with the whole terrain look so life like, the improvements are huge! :D
Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics with us Dave. I can't wait to play the game, but I'll wait... All good things take some time, at least it's definitely gonna worth it.
Congratulations to the WQ team, you honestly did a magnificent job the past few months. I really am happy that WQ isn't dead after all these years. :)

-Rain

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:22 am

Wow. I've gotten used to the new textures and graphics over the ~10 weeks I've been testing, but looking over these comparison screenshots just blows me away. Amazing work Dave & the rest of the WQ team!

Cackle
Pup
Pup
Name: Whiffler

Post by Cackle » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:55 am

wow it does look great, especially the mountains and terrain. 8)

Kipcha28

Post by Kipcha28 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:03 am

Semper Solus wrote:Aaaaah, these look all so beautiful! <333
However, if these are the Beta screenshots still, I assume it might look even better after the game is finished and released? Well, it doesn't exactly have to look even better than that, it's just a hunch. xD
But overall they look amazing and I am so excited to explore the WolfQuest world now myself!
Nope, the game is very close to release - current goal is later this week - so this is what it's going to look like. ;)

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am

Kipcha28 wrote:
Semper Solus wrote:Aaaaah, these look all so beautiful! <333
However, if these are the Beta screenshots still, I assume it might look even better after the game is finished and released? Well, it doesn't exactly have to look even better than that, it's just a hunch. xD
But overall they look amazing and I am so excited to explore the WolfQuest world now myself!
Nope, the game is very close to release - current goal is later this week - so this is what it's going to look like. ;)
Kipcha is correct, although I did notice that a bunch of us forgot to turn on shadows when we took the shots–-so you do have those to look forward to.

Thanks so much for putting these up! I was literally shocked when I went back into 2.5 to take the screenies; I had to check to make sure I wasn't accidentally set to "Fastest". 2.7 is seriously gorgeous--great work team! I can't wait until everybody can enjoy it.

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:12 am

I hope we can have it by Friday, And great work guys!!! I can really tell the difference. Gg team!

hummingkitten12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hummingkitten12 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:50 am

AHHHH THIS IS SO AMAZZZIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LITERALLY CAN'T OMG -dies-

BlueMayumi
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Blue

Post by BlueMayumi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:52 am

In love with these shots and can't wait for the 2.7! Wow, wow, WOW! <3 I love you WQ team, haha! <3

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:06 am

hummingkitten12 wrote:AHHHH THIS IS SO AMAZZZIIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LITERALLY CAN'T wowsers -dies-
I'm really happy to see that you're excited for 2.7! :D However, please try to avoid writing in all caps as this is considered to be SPAM which is not permitted. Also, if you would refrain from roleplaying (referring to the "-dies-" part) outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread, this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:12 am

It's truly amazing to see how much progress has been made over the past year or so of development; I've played 2.7 and 2.5 side-by-side for a couple of different reasons while testing and like Solitary, the difference between the two still astounds me. Really glad to see everything that has been improved just as much as everything that is brand new. :)

Once again, thank you to the developers for returning to the project~ ♥ I'm grateful WolfQuest wasn't left to wither away. Shame that some 2.7 comparisons lack shadows, but the maps are still fantastic even without them. Good job!

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:09 pm

These are absolutely beautiful, it's cool to see how different the game is now escpecially with the added features such as the updated terrain, new rocks and added trees. I can't wait for the game to come within the next two days, I'm so ready to play.

bonnie bunny
Pup
Pup
Name: Star

Post by bonnie bunny » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:31 am

Looks awesome 2.7 is definetly better cant wait for the release

LumaSoul
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by LumaSoul » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:39 am

Wow!It looks amazing!The graphigs are much better and its look so beautyful!Thanks to the full WolfQuest Team!Yiu´re so cool!You took so much time and love to this projekt and everyone love it!

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”