Slough Creek Screenshots from beta testers

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Huskygirl
Yearling
Yearling
Location: As you are reading this I have Apparated somewhere else.

Re: Slough Creek Screenshots from beta testers

Post by Huskygirl » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 am

Yes, but we're getting off topic. :lol:

I can't wait for more screenshots! It'd be cool to see what the tester's pup colors are. And what the ravens shall look like!
~*Huskygirl*~

Omega of the Undine Falls Pack.
~*Now and Forever*~

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am

RAVENS! Oh goodie! What about eagles?

I know we are getting off topic...Those screenshots are great! :lol:

Sillything16
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Sillything16 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 am

how close will ravens get to the ground? or will they always be far in the distance, i hope they can fly close to you!

Huskygirl
Yearling
Yearling
Location: As you are reading this I have Apparated somewhere else.

Post by Huskygirl » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 am

Sillything16 wrote:how close will ravens get to the ground? or will they always be far in the distance, i hope they can fly close to you!
I think they'll just fly above carcasses, or fly around. I don't know if they'll land or not either, but I think not.
~*Huskygirl*~

Omega of the Undine Falls Pack.
~*Now and Forever*~

puppybarley
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by puppybarley » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

by Zarago » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am

WQ Coordinater had just announced that Beta Test 2 is running. And he says that it will be out for 24th. I can't wait!!!
When did SHE say that,can you give me a link?
ONLY 12 DAYS OR LESS `TILL SLOUGH CREEK

tiny1111
Pup
Pup
Location: Howling at the edge of a snowy cliff with my pack. Or just on Wolfquest.

Post by tiny1111 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 am

I just love all the screenshots! The game looks better than I thought it would.
I believe no animal or insect or plant deserves to die because of us. If you agree, put agreed on you siggie.

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am

Zarago wrote:WQ Coordinater had just announced that Beta Test 2 is running. And he says that it will be out for 24th. I can't wait!!! :lol:
No, Huskygirl was correct- I gave my estimated time frame for when Slough Creek would be out, but then reminded everyone that it was just an estimated date, and if lots of things are found that need to be fixed in the Beta2 version, then there is a chance Slough Creek won't be released until January.

Posts like this, that claim things have been officially said but are not quoted and are taken out of context will result in a warning. I don't want people being confused and misinformed. So thank you to all of you (and there are so many!) who have been doing such an excellent job of answering questions by quoting past posts from loboLoco, me, and moderators. I really appreciate it.

Because of all the incorrect information and off-topic posts in this thread, sorry, but it's time to lock it. I may decide to open a second thread for beta2 screenshots, and may decide to let people comment on them (because it's fun to hear peoples' comments about the screenshots), but the thread will be immediately locked if I feel the posts on it are either misleading or are completely off the topic of discussing and commenting on the screenshots. Thanks for understanding, and again, thanks to those who are doing such a great job of being positive, helpful community members.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”