Lupa's Photography!

Submit your own photographs of nature & wildlife by following the instructions in the stickied topics in this forum.

Moderator: Isela

Forum rules
This forum is for original photographs only. If you submit a photograph that is not yours, you may receive a warning or be banned from the forums. Read the Rules for Nature & Wildlife Photography, then follow the instructions in that topic to have your photo(s) reviewed and posted.
Kivia

Re: Lupa's Photography!

Post by Kivia » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:41 am

Zoos, sanctuaries and the likes are great places to get close photographs of wildlife you normally wouldn't see. It's cool that you're taking advantage of this and getting some really neat photos of wildlife. =D

I like the lighting- especially that zebra you last posted. Nicely done. Would love to see more!

I can't think of any particular suggestions as to what you should photograph next, but I would say definitely try to photograph things you normally do not photograph when you come across them. I just started doing that and it's amazing how it changes you perspective on photography as a whole. There are so many factors that go into a good photograph, and changing up the subject will help you see them.

Also, I love how you included a list of photography tips on your first post. Others could definitely take away from it~

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Thank you both, Silver and Kivia! I haven't been able to do much photography recently but I'm glad you both like it.

Thank you for the suggestions, also.

Heh, glad the tips etc have been noticed and you like them ^.^
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:32 am

So here we go, like I said I went on holiday and have some pictures. I will just show three for now. I lost some quality when scaling them down, which is a shame, but oh well.

I have a few of flowers, but only one here for now, the others will be here shortly. Taking these set off my hayfever so badly.
A pair of sparrows decided to come say hello while I ate cake in Mdina because why not.
The Azure Window, Gozo.
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙