November 2012 Theme: Forests

Submit your own photographs of nature & wildlife by following the instructions in the stickied topics in this forum.

Moderator: Isela

Forum rules
This forum is for original photographs only. If you submit a photograph that is not yours, you may receive a warning or be banned from the forums. Read the Rules for Nature & Wildlife Photography, then follow the instructions in that topic to have your photo(s) reviewed and posted.
Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: November 2012 Theme: Forests

Post by Keyyva » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you Hidden Phoenix and BlackWarrior! :D In fact, on the far right where all the bushes are, it drops down into a little creek, its pretty nice although it did not get into the picture.
And I don't go there very often. When I see something daily, it seems to lose it's beauty. And since not very many people go here either (a few dog-walkers) it keeps the natural feel of it.
:)
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 am

• Keyyva: I think I've been there :o !

Is that possibly near a trail/path called Nature's Way that has a little narrow pond in the middle? And a bridge to get to the bigger pond area where your picture is? I won't name the specific town of course, but I have a feeling I know right where that is!

Keyyva
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Keyyva » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Tonbei wrote:
  • Keyyva: I think I've been there :o !

Is that possibly near a trail/path called Nature's Way that has a little narrow pond in the middle? And a bridge to get to the bigger pond area where your picture is? I won't name the specific town of course, but I have a feeling I know right where that is!
No, it was at "[name of town] North-West Park" or something like that. It used to be a place where construction people took out dirt (I am pretty sure) and soon turned into a pond. Then when they did not use it anymore, they made it into a park.

There is a bridge at this park, but it is pretty old and it goes over a dried-up creek-although sometimes it is wet when there is lots of rain.
Character © Keyyva
Avatar © Vexi - http://vexiwolf.deviantart.com [Used with permission]

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 pm

• Oh, alright. It was a long shot anyway^^!

SpiritOfTruth
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SpiritOfTruth » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:15 am

Rikkuzilla, I have been to that place. Me and my friends go there all the time and swim, it's actually deeper farther up, because we built a pool out of rock there.
ѕινєя ωιєяηєѕѕ ρα
~Okami~ α σуα ~Accalia~
нσρє ιѕ α ωαкιηg яєαм
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=70592