The Valley of the Forgotten - BRAND NEW & ACCEPTING

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

The Valley of the Forgotten - BRAND NEW & ACCEPTING

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:10 am

Greetings from the Shadow Valley Pack
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"I welcome you, loner." As you turn around, a brown and white she-wolf approaches you as she emerges from the shadows. She sits in front of you as she opens her scarred maw to speak again.
"My name is Dolores, leader of the Forgotten." You open your mouth, and she raises her paw as a gesture to have patience.
"What are the Forgotten? We are the wolves that are cast aside by the living, and we have also been shunned by the Ancestors. If you choose to stay with us, we will help you work to regain the trust of our ancestors." With this, she turns her head and you notice the throng of wolves in the shadows, all of whom nod to you and echo in unison "Will you stay?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ☾ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° ☾ °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Valley of the Forgotten is slightly based off a dystopian era, with a bit of horror. The pack members will all be vying for the attention of their Ancestors, while anyone who chooses to be a loner will be considered "vain" and wants the attention of the living. There is no "leaving the Valley", as it is surrounded by tall mountains. There is also a Tribe in the mountains (this has not been developed, but will as the roleplay grows).

Our Current Rules & Guidelines
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1. Please remain active on the website during your stay.
2. In regards to rule1, please post a Leave of Absence (LoA) if you will be inactive for a period of seven days or more. if you do not do this, your character's rank will be revoked.
3. Always follow and respect any decisions made by the Staff.
4. Absolutely no rude/offensive/triggering topics will be allowed anywhere on the forum.
5. If you ever have a conflict with another member (inside or outside of the role play), please let the Staff know so it can be resolved.
6. If you wish to leave the forum, please let a Staff member know. the secret word is obliviate
7. Please stay on topic within the roleplay channels. There will be designated Off Topic channels for this.
8. There is a limit of three characters per person. This is subject to change at any time.
9. All characters must be realistic - ex. no neon wolves/pink eyes
10. Please wait to join the pack website until your application is accepted by me.
11. RP posts must be at least 4 sentences long. This makes the roleplay more engaging.
12.) There is absolutely ZERO tolerance for theft of any kind. If you are found to have stolen art/writing of any kind, you will be punished accordingly.

Ranks & Current Positions
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

= Male Member
= Female Member

ALPHA -- They are those chosen and or given this opportunity by inheritance for their leadership skills and are the most trusted amongst everyone within the pack ranks- their decisions decide whether the pack fails or thrives for another day
Alpha Male: Closed Rank
Alpha Female: Dolores

BETA -- second in command. They tend to have strong bonds to the leaders and will take charge if an alpha is killed and unfit to lead. If an alpha is absent, betas will act as a temporary leader until their return
Beta: Open

GAMMA -- third in the chain of command. They are very similar to betas. Usually chosen by the betas themselves. If an alpha falls and a beta must take their place, gamma tend to become the next betas
Gamma: Open

SHAMAN-- a very respected role. These wolves tend to the sick, elderly and mothers, and are officially named to the pack by the presiding Shaman at 8 moons of age (the Alpha is notified when the chosen pup is 5 moons). They have a strong knowledge of natural herbs and remedies. As the pack's way of thanking them, they are given their own den to rest and/or store their needed supplies.

Shaman: Open
Shaman Underling:

SOLDIER-- Extremely muscular and conniving, soldiers are those who are chosen to be on the front lines for any attack, no matter the threat. Often these canines be found practicing spars together in their free time.

Soldiers: Open

SCOUT -- these wolves tend to be tall, lean and slightly muscular. Speed and agility is their best quality as they are sent out to patrol rival packs, animals and the territory borders.
Scouts: Open

HUNTER -- the hunters of the pack. These wolves are the main source of food within the pack and always keep everyone fed. At times they may travel away for days on end in search of prey. There is one hunter referred to as the "representative", and they report to the Alpha about any hunting trips and the success/failure of said trips.
Hunt Representative: Open

Hunters: Open

UNDERLINGS -- These wolves are training for the rank they are destined for once they hit 12 moons (1 year) of age. Note that Shaman Underlings are named earlier, as they have much more to learn.
Underlings: Open
PUPS -- the youngsters of the pack who are still bare milk teeth and are unable to fend for themselves properly. Their mother is always nearby with the sire potentially being around to offer extra protection. Juveniles age can range from newborn to 1 year of age.
Juveniles: Open

ELDER -- wolves who have rightly earned their way to retirement. Not all elders should be considered old as those unfit to perform necessary duties due to birth defects and or unhealable injuries such as blindness or deafness. These wolves are often sought after for advice
Elders: Open

THE VAIN -- also known as loners or rogues. These are wolves not recognized by rankings within the pack. They are often alone due to being alone and ignoring the benefits of pack life. If seen most of the time they are chaseD from the pack lands.
The Vain: Open

Application Process
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
If you’re interested in joining us, please fill out the application below. You should be accepted within 48 hours (2 days).

Code: Select all

[b]WQ Forum Username:[/b]
[b]Wolfquest 2.7 Username:[/b] Optional
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Rank Desired:[/b]
[b]Secret Word:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

lostgirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: song

Re: The Valley of the Forgotten - BRAND NEW & ACCEPTING

Post by lostgirl » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:17 pm

WQ Forum Username: lostgirl (is that what was meant?)
Wolfquest 2.7 Username: materialgirl
Character Name:Song
Character Age: 5 months (if desired rank)
Physical Description: song Is very lean, and has extremely long legs for her age. She has thick, long, fur that is black with a few shades of brownish-white mixed in. She has a bushy tail that is almost fully white. This is basically what she looks like as an adult: https://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos ... 00-668.jpg
Rank Desired: pup
Secret Word: obliviate
Anything Else: I haven’t done pack rp’s on this very much.
{I am a wolf
Quietly, I will endure.

Silently, I will suffer.
Patiently, I will wait.

For I am a warrior}

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Re: The Valley of the Forgotten - BRAND NEW & ACCEPTING

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:00 pm

lostgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:17 pm
WQ Forum Username: lostgirl (is that what was meant?)
Wolfquest 2.7 Username: materialgirl
Character Name:Song
Character Age: 5 months (if desired rank)
Physical Description: song Is very lean, and has extremely long legs for her age. She has thick, long, fur that is black with a few shades of brownish-white mixed in. She has a bushy tail that is almost fully white. This is basically what she looks like as an adult: https://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos ... 00-668.jpg
Rank Desired: pup
Secret Word: obliviate
Anything Else: I haven’t done pack rp’s on this very much.
Hi! I am so sorry it took so long, life got hectic. if you are still interested, I would love to welcome you!
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe